Coto

Plaza Drassana 12, Palma de Mallorca, Mallorca, Spain, 07012

Serves meat, vegan options available. Meals start with a serving of local olives, bread, olive oil. Vegan options include a vegetable soup with Ayurvedic spices and an eggplant tomato chowder with spices served with basmati rice. Has salads and pasta dishes. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Italian, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by martinm

Great taste, affordable and friendly - Edit

We happened to walk by and noticed vegan options marked. We got the Dahl and aubergine dish.
Aubergine dish was flavoursome. The Dahl was lovely as well although dry compared to any other Dahl I've had.

Bread and olives are free, martinis are €3.50 and staff are all lovely.

Pros: Vegan options marked , Reasonable price, Tasty food and friendly

Cons: Would like some marked tapas options

friendly service & vegan options!! - Edit

this is a very nice restaurant with a few marked vegan options that were very enjoyable, I had the aubergine tomato curry-type dish. the staff were also very friendly!

Pros: marks vegan options

Yeah just no - Edit

The service was quite obviously not happy with non-spanish talkers. Unfriendly and unprofessional, and also did not know there menu had Vegan food on it. Though it clearly stated 'purley vegan' on two things.

As for the food, I dared nothing else then the Dahl, and it was an okey Dahl. A bit dry but you could smell the spices, I certanliy had worse.

I will not go back, first if I want Indian food I go to an Indian resturant.

The best part was the olives served as a starter. Thoose where probably locally sourced and tasted amazing.

Pros: Location, Clearly marked vegan objects

Cons: Bad service, Food taste

Great drinks, ok food - Edit

I got to Coto after a horrible experience at Another resturante. I was really happy to see that they had vegan options on the menu. We had drinks and I ate some rice with eggplant and tomato sause that didn't really taste much, but was okay (it was cheap and vegan and I was hungry).

Great drinks though. And the food is really not bad!

think twice... - Edit

In a nutshell - we were really disappointed about the quality, service and atmosphere of the... hmm pub. This is not really a restaurant.

Now the details:

Food quality - the served bread is lowest quality and you will get better bread in more or less every restaurant around. The goat cheese was probably heated by a microwave as well as the vegetarian (spinach) lasagne... Furthermore the lasagne was tasteless (in both meanings of the word:-))

so think twice before going there if you are really in for healthy food!

Pros: none

Cons: low quality, no taste, microwave

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coto closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1927 times.