International
Delivery
Take-out
Fusion
Filipino

Multi-cuisine vegan restaurant, est. 2018. Offers a variety of dishes, including tempura, lasagnas, Filipino food, and pocket desserts. Reported fully vegan Apr 2019. Relocated from 2/F 5057 P. Burgos, Cor General Luna. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Cosmic - Poblacion
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Maganda

Alex17

Points +35

25 Nov 2023

Vegan Food in PH

Cosmic is a great place for people that want to experience philippine dishes without eating meat.

But the Lasagna is also one of my favorites!

LisaSpykers

Points +6449

22 Nov 2023

Delicious vegan versions of local dishes

I've tried several of Cosmic's veganized Filipino food and it has all been very tasty: coconut adobo, sisig, kare kare and more. While the prices are higher compared to other vegan places I've tried, the flavor has been better, so it's worth the extra $

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-22

theNumberOfTheBeast

22 Nov 2023

Mayahussey

Points +32

08 Nov 2023

Amazing traditional Filipino food

Really enjoyed having lunch here. Best place if you want to experience traditional Filipino food

katbar

Points +651

22 Sep 2023

Delicious authentic Filipino food

Adored the food, especially the kare kare! I ate here a lot during my 3-month internship. I also went with non-vegan locals I was working with who were shocked that the food was vegan and at how authentic the dishes were.

Such a cute vibe in the restaurant too.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-22

JordanAnastasi

Points +91

09 Sep 2023

Great Plant based Phillipines food

Enjoyed it here having the option to try some Philippino dishes, didn’t disappoint will be back

KatarinaRumanova

Points +232

28 Aug 2023

Fav one in the PH

Awesome restaurant that I just discovered this year in 2019 and every since became my favourite and brought all my friends here.:) Cozy, hidden, and incredible cheapnis definetelly my most favourite in Metro Manila, where finding vegan dood still might be an issue at times.

Updated from previous review on 2019-07-11

Pros: value the money, good service, authentic atmosphere

AVeganSam

Points +685

26 Aug 2023

Excellent vegan takeaway

Had this when staying for a night in Manila on a trip to the Philippines. It was delicious and great value!

Durianwalker

Points +1749

06 Aug 2023

fully satisfied and hooked

sinagang soup perfection, asian coleslaw perfection, mushroom burger perfection with perfect fries..... and finished with a flan desert... i like the wicker chairs, service, and vibe... new location is much better, (2blocks from old location).

Updated from previous review on 2019-07-10

Pros: taste, price, options

Cons: hard to find, small

microfauna

Points +1844

01 Aug 2023

Delicious vegan Filipino Food

After struggling for a day to find vegan options in west Manila, I was so grateful to dine at Cosmic for my first dive into Filipino favorites.

The sweet-tangy BBQ Isag which accompanied the savory Sig Sig was my favorite followed by the spicy fried chicken. Overall, I enjoyed everything I ordered, the friendly service, the cool space, and the hip Filipino customers fawning over their vegan food.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-25

sujata

Points +75

13 Jul 2023

Delicious😄

Our first restaurant in Manila. We tried kare kare and sisig, both were excellent!

Pros: Good taste , Nice staff

AlySpi

Points +22

22 Jun 2023

Out of this world delicious

I’m in Manila on a business trip, and have ordered from here almost every night. The food is mind blowing delicious. I cannot recommend it enough. Try the coco adobo!

becomingvegan

Points +116

20 Jun 2023

Best vegan resto in the country!

Everything. I just love and appreciate how they veganized all my favorite Filipino dish! I always eat here whenever I'm in the country.

Pros: Friendly staff, Dog friendly , Deco

idowtf

Points +94

24 May 2023

Pleasant surprise

We planned to go to the hummus nearby and found it on the way, high quality food, friendly service, a lot of tasty variety.

Zainab_p

Points +41

03 May 2023

All vegan Pilipino food

Excellent to get a taste of Pilipino food without having to worry about halal. I’ve been there twice since my trip in Makati and it’s been great both times. My partner and I ordered different dishes each time to get a true taste of their menu and all dishes were excellent.

Pros: Totally vegan , Several options, Great Philippine food

Cons: Location , Not enough space inside

sweetestpotat

Points +495

20 Apr 2023

Delicious

Had the combo 3 which was kare kare with rice and a bbq skewer. So delicious, lots of flavour. We also had a side of spicy vegan chicken with mushroom gravy which I also recommend.
Really lovely staff too!

RSD

Points +482

17 Apr 2023

Delicious

Great find round the corner from my hostel. Delicious food, large menu, good portion sizes, very friendly staff. Highly recommend!

HollyMay

Points +867

02 Apr 2023

Delicious

I got a grab to my hotel with lots of different bits it was so nice! I would 100% recommend, the meat replacement was amazing and the taste of the curry was delicious.

Pros: Delicious, Fully vegan

AdamDinsdale

Points +70

30 Mar 2023

Top, top feed here!

I had the combo with the kare kare and BBQ isaw - super, super good! I also had a bit of the caldereta which was pretty nice as well! Had a bunch of the crispy chick’un with mushroom gravy, which was excellent! Had them with the mocktails, which were great too, the passion fruit and ginger one had a nice kick to it, I loved it! And finished with the leche flan the biscoff bomb biscuit. 10/10 feed. Happiness level 1000. Highly recommend. The whole restaurant is super nice and aesthetic. The staff were lovely too. It was an all round great experience.

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-30

hannahcoe10

Points +17

16 Mar 2023

Highly highly recommend

Don't go anywhere else! Best restaurant.

Pros: Amazing food, Lovely service

chwngryh

Points +118

28 Feb 2023

My favorite resto in MM

Hands down. Cosmic is my favorite vegan restaurant here in PH. I’ve always heard good reviews about them in Manila Vegans, so I was very happy when it finally became available in a food delivery app and I got to try it. 🥹

My favorites are kare-kare, caldereta, fried chick-un (and its gravy!!!), and miso soup/ramen! Will definitely bring friends here if they want to try vegan food.

MarkAgyei

Points +82

25 Feb 2023

Vegan Heaven

Great vegan restaurant. Food was tasty & staff were great. 5/5 Highly recommend.

Updated from previous review on 2023-02-25

Pros: Great vegan options, Traditional Filipino vegan dishes too

Cons: More green options maybe

JenSnow

Points +34

10 Feb 2023

Great vegan food

Excellent service and vegan food exceptional definitely recommend

Pros: Vegan , Relaxing , Good service

SkyZafe

Points +13

28 Jan 2023

Best Filipino Vegan Resto!

Best resto if you want to try Filipino food (but vegan) ❤️

Pros: All vegan! , Reasonable prices , Showcases local cuisine

CarlaGuevara

Points +157

22 Jan 2023

Love complete vegan/plant based restos

I liked the lasagna

Pros: Good food, Good price

Cons: Location

Mar___

Points +932

06 Oct 2022

Dissapointing

Went there two times. First time had Tofu skin tempura and the Spinach Lasagna. The Lasagna was delicious. They also serve good Passion fruit ice tea as well.
The second time I had the scrambled tofu-egg platter and it was way too salty and not really good.
They also overcharged us for meals we didin't have. So check the bill very carefully, before you pay. The first time we went there was a couple with the same overchargind issue.
The waiteres seemed to have a additude problem and didin't really care about the orders or customers.

Pros: All vegan, Nice restaurant

Cons: Billing issues

hippiehamster

Points +171

12 Aug 2022

Rad food for newbies

Great place to introduce your non-veg friends, veganized traditional Filipino cuisine

Pros: Caters to new / non-vegans with their yummy menu, Hip ambience, Great value for money

Cons: More greens and wholefoods please

Michael2010

Points +361

02 Jun 2022

Great Vegan Filipino Food

The food here is really good with so many options to get your fix. Whilst it's not healthy food it is delicious as a treat. My fave is the sisig and their pancit,

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Good price, Delivery available

Cons: Could look to change the menu occasionally