Cosmic Cowboy Grill

( 1 review )
208-277-0000

412 W Haycraft Ave, Coeur D Alene, Idaho, USA, 83815

Serves meat, vegan options available. Grilled tofu substitution in entrees. Produce is organic and locally sourced and all soups, salads, appetizers, desserts, and lemonade (flavors change daily) are made on site. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Jayce✌🏼💕🌻

A Gem in Coeur d'Alene! - Edit

We fell in love with the Cosmic Cowboy, and wound up eating there three nights in a row on our stay! My boys devoured the hummus platter and housemade guacamole, my vegan "power" salad was packed with fresh vegetables, plump organic berries, and flavorful quinoa, and my husband declared his "Wisdom of the Ancients" the best rice bowl he'd ever had. When you go,make sure you save room for a big glass of their housemade lemonade. The flavors change daily and both the cucumber and rosemary flavors were our family's favorites. Staff was friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable, and the owner can often be seen bussing tables and chatting warmly with customers. This place was a real find for these weary travelers -- we'll definitely be back!

Pros: Locally grown, organic produce, Tofu available for substitution on all entrees, Vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free items labeled

Cons: root veggies roasted in butter, No vegetarian/vegan soups

Return to Coeur D Alene Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cosmic Cowboy Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.