Cornish Pasty Co

Contact 702-862-4538

10 Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Multiple locations. English pub atmosphere. Makes some vegetarian pasties and a couple vegan ones; possibly with vegan cheese. Beer and hard cider on draft. Relocated from 953 E Sahara Ave. Open Mon 12:00am-10:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sun 12:00am-12:00am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, British, Non-veg

First Review by traceyh

Unexpectedly awesome - Edit

They have amazing vegan options daily. Sometimes they only have 1-2 but other days they have 3+. Every option I have tried has been amazing. They also have a great beer selection.

amazing pastys! - Edit

this place is the reason why I created an account, just so I could give it 5 stars. I guess you can only give it 4 star max since it serves meat. we went there twice in about a weeks time while on a trip to Vegas. the crust is amazing! I had never had a pasty before, so I didn't know what to expect, but it was great. the first time I had the southwest which I had zero complaints about. second time through I had spicy vindaloo, which was very spicy. as it was, I took the insides out for the second half and just ate the pasty itself. I'll eat the rest at home with some brown rice.

Pros: both times I went they had at least 4 different op, cheap

Cons: if they switched their meat substitute, they could

Vegan options available! - Edit

Cornish Pasty Co. is a great, casual place to eat good food and enjoy a beer. They have 3-4 vegan pasties every day and a large number of vegetarian pasties too. You can order frozen pasties online to be delivered to your home too. The food is delicious!

Pros: Vegan options, Vegetarian options, Casual atmosphere

Real, Delicious Vegan Options! - Edit

What a breath of fresh air for a vegan foodie!! We came in for a late dinner. The half-salad I ordered was incredibly fresh and crisp: romaine, tomato, red onion, & cucumber with a killer vegan lemon-pesto dressing! Although the menu stated that they always have at least 2 vegan options, they actually had 5 marvelous vegan pasties (in addition to the 11 vegetarian ones)!! Lovely (non-greasy) crust stuffed with amazing vegetable combinations! I had the Spinach/Artichoke one, which also had red peppers and vegan cheese. SO DELICIOUS!! The other vegan options included Southwest, Balsamic Portobello, Greek, and Curry. I am thrilled to have found this place and will definitely go back! Carnivore boyfriend was happy too...

Pros: Multiple vegan (and vegetarian) options, Great quality (fresh) & good portions!, Reasonably priced

Cons: Music a bit loud

Maybe even better than those we loved in Cornwall - Edit

Pasties are one of my favorite food items. I fell in love with them when in the UK as a child, and make sure to have them every time I've been back. I've had them many other places but none as good as those in Cornwall.

This year I gave up meat and I'd have thought that meant I'd never have another Pasty, so I was shocked to find a Pasty shop listed on the site with vegetarian and vegan options.

My pasty was easily as good, if not better than the traditional Cornish pasties I've had anywhere. I definitely didn't miss the meat at all.

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe, Friendly, helpful staff

Cons: Hard to find - called for directions

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cornish Pasty Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2002 times since Apr 2014.