Corner Cafe

Contact 770-834-9805

304 Adamson Sq, Carrollton, Georgia, USA, 30117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Most vegetarian sandwiches can be made vegan by substituting hummus or vinaigrette for cream cheese and requesting it on a bagel.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by VeganM

One of my favorites! - Edit

They have separate vegetarian and "carnivore" columns on their menu and a separate gluten free menu besides that. If you're a veggie their spinach and artichoke dip is legendary, but I'm a vegan so my go-to is the Carrollfornian, which is avocado, tomatoes, sprouts, and vinaigrette (it comes with cream cheese but obviously I just ask for it without).

Pros: Know the definition of the word "vegan", Cheap

Cons: Parking is a pain

One of my Faves! - Edit

I love this place! I do not live in the Carrollton area so don't get to eat here often, but when I am in town, you can find me here for lunch. I love the fresh ingredients, and I love that I can get a vegan, filling lunch here. They do have other non-vegetarian/vegan options for those who are not brave enough to try something different. Definitely a great option for vegetarians/vegans or anyone!

Pros: Vegetarian/Vegan options, Sprouts and avocados, Fresh ingredients

Cons: Not in my town, Don't live nearby, Can't go as often as I would like

Amazing! - Edit

Corner Cafe has an abundance of quirkey sandwich options! My favorite is Mr. Willow. It has spinach, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomato pesto, onions and mushrooms. I asked for no cream cheese as well. I love their food so much! Great atmosphere as well! :)

Pros: Priced well, Great Service, Delicous food

Return to Carrollton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Corner Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 597 times since Jul 2012.