Corelife Eatery

2373 W Ridge Rd, Greece, New York, USA, 14626

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual franchise restaurant with focus on nutrient-dense whole food meals. Build your salad, grain bowl, or broth bowl with various ingredients. Vegan options in each category marked. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Salad bar, Take-out, Fusion, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by MeaghanCapuano

Low cal, but vegan goodness - Edit

Sadly underwhelmed with this place. Everything is very low calorie, which is great, except for when you need calories to survive. (sorry, i'm still a little hangry).

Fantastic service! Helped explain all my options and how customizing your own bowl or salad works. I ended up with the mushroom and tofu soup bowl. The only negative part of the meal was that you had the flavors of the veggies and tofu, and then you had the flavor of the broth. Both were good separately, but it's always nice when one compliments the other, usually when they have been steeping together. I noticed in the preparation process, the veggies and tofu are steamed. Would be interesting to incorporate the broth (maybe just a little bit) into the steaming process...? Just a thought.

Highly recommend to other people, but did not work for my dietary needs. Hopefully some higher calorie options can be created, or I might make my own bowl next time.

Pros: Good veggies, Lots of options!

Cons: Low calorie meals, i needed more personally

Healthy and Fresh - Edit

One of the very best things about Corelife for me has been that there's finally a place where I can get a quick healthy lunch with non vegan friends. I also love the fact that I can customize soups, salads and bowls for an endless number of options. The ingredients are always fresh and there are plenty of them. My favorite combination is an arugula salad topped with tofu, beans, and peas along with fresh veggies. They have some good vegan dressings but I usually just have them squeeze lime juice over the salad. I've never left here hungry.

5 Stars - Edit

Love the food selections

Pros: vegan

Cons: It won't let me rate a vegan place 5 star??

andreajane 28 Jun 2017 - They aren't vegan.

Return to Greece Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Corelife Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.