• CoreLife Eatery

Asian
Fusion
Gluten-free
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual franchise eatery with focus on nutrient-dense whole food meals and non-gmo ingredients. Build your own salad, grain bowl, or broth bowl with choice of ingredients like sriracha roasted tofu. The balsamic vinaigrette, carrot chili vinaigrette, and thai cashew sauces are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for CoreLife Eatery
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by AlexBricker

Gina306

Points +118

08 Oct 2023

Good vegan option

Transparent preparation of dishes; more vegan dishes would be great

Pros: Friendly service , Clean eating

Cons: More vegan options

Momof6

Points +198

13 Mar 2023

Lots of fresh health options

My husband and I ate lunch here as we were passing through on vacation to eat some nice fresh plant-based meals. We both got salads with different veggies and added tofu. I got the ginger miso dressing which was good and my husband got the Thai cashew dressing which was really good. We would definitely eat here again.

Pros: Lots of healthy options, Good price, Lots of seating or stand at high top, like I did

Mrs.C.

Points +73

07 Jun 2022

Cold...but good

Awesome place...only reason we haven't been back is bc the bowls are served cold. When I asked if there was a way to heat it, they said no. Also, we were stoked about the roasted tofu, but they didn't have it.

Updated from previous review on 2022-06-07

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Build ur own

Cons: Cold

AlexBricker

Points +42

04 Nov 2021

Many vegan options

I work at CoreLife and we do a lot to ensure that everyone’s dietary needs are met! I’ve also been a vegan for about 3 years. Almost ANY bowl can be made vegan via substitution. Just let the staff know!! There’s hummus, falafel, and tofu which are my favorite. Thai Cashew dressing is also my favorite. I like to do the buffalo southwest, substitute tofu for chicken, jicama for cheese, and thai cashew for ranch. 😄

Pros: Almost completely gluten-free, Very customizable, Knowledgeable staff on health foods

Cons: Serves Meat, Eggs, Dairy, and Fish, Very pricey