Corazon Verde

( 1 review )

La Ribera 328, Huanchaco, Trujillo, Peru

A vegetarian cafe/restaurant with terrace clearly labels vegan options. Located in the same space as a shop of mostly sustainable origin handcrafts. It is also a mini-hostel and hosts diverse art activities and yoga lessons. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Western, Juice bar, European, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by karolus

Relaxing and peaceful place in front of the sea - Edit

I was originally looking for 'Colores del Alma', which sadly I found out it was out of business but a local pointed me out to this place, a pleasant surprise.
It has an ample terrace, the menu offers both vegan and vegetarian and it is easy to identify which one is vegan. Located in the same space as a shop of mostly sustainable origin handcrafts. It is also a mini-hostel and hosts diverse art activities and yoga lessons. There are also menu good smoothies in the menu but I didn't have the chance to try them. I did try one of the pastas with a smoothie and it was all delicious. Very recommendable place.

Pros: Nice location, Fair prices

Return to Trujillo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Corazon Verde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.