• Copper Branch

Take-out
Fusion
Gluten-free
Canadian

Vegan restaurant franchise founded 2014 in Montreal Canada and operates outlets across North America, France and The Netherlands. Offers a large menu of conveniently-served plant-based meals. Find breakfast foods, burgers, sandwiches, bowls, chili, and sides like vegan poutine and nachos. Cookies, cakes, waffles smoothies, and other drinks also available. Many items are Kosher certified. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by aneta.tasheva

Tackyvegan

Points +47

10 Dec 2023

Nachos Twice in One Week

I’m staying in town on business and I had Copper Branch’s nachos twice this week; I also had the Caesar salad once. I really like the taste of the nachos (the Caesar salad also - they nail the flavour - no “vegan compromise”). One thing I dislike, I feel that in having my meals delivered, I’m getting shortchanged in the portions; what I’m receiving does not look like the same quantity as what is pictured. It’s around $17 for a serving of nachos and it comes in a little box. Considering they’re just chips with a few beans, corn, onions & faux cheese, you think they would use a container like the plate in the picture and give you an equal amount of chips and everything. The taste is still good; I like that they include a little guacamole and vegan sour cream.

TishShep

Points +450

09 Nov 2023

Another great experience at a Copper Branch restaurant

Stopped in to the Thornhill/ Vaughan location while out in Thornhill for the morning. Staff greeted us as soon as we entered. Our food was prepared fresh and was ready quickly. The Smoked Tempeh Sandwich was excellent. Right from the bread/bun to the smokey flavours and sauce. My husband ordered the Burrito Branchero. He absolutely loved it. The serving size of the burrito was on the smaller size but definitely enough to please. Great flavours with just the right amount of spice/kick. A perfect meal that satisfied our two vegan bellies.

Pros: Amazing flavours, Friendly staff, All vegan menu!!!

Ayad

Points +238

27 Mar 2023

Best Ruben sandwich!

We came here for a meetup. I asked for their most popular item and I was informed that they have the infamous Doug McNish vegan Ruben for a limited time only. I ordered it and it was amazing! Great portions and meaty taste. I strongly recommend trying it before the end of this offer. Lovely ambiance. Friendly service.

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-27

Tokyo16

Points +120

16 Aug 2022

Delicious food, great service!

The staff were friendly and helpful and the food was fantastic! There were four of us and we had the burgers and fries, and bowls. Everything was really good!

Pros: Easy to find, Lovely staff, Outdoor seating

happiestcow

Points +64

15 Apr 2022

Hygiene is dubious

Oven baked fries were taken from a bag of previously cooked and frozen fries and reheated in the oven. Tasted bland. No toppings whatsoever.
The person who takes the order is the same who prepares the food : he does not changes his rubber gloves between answering the phone or checking the computer, handling the kitchen appliances and then he grabs the fries from the bag with the same gloved fist. Disgusting.

Pros: Not going back, Dubious hygiene practices, Food is bland

jmt

Points +76

14 Nov 2021

Vegan Menu

Was delighted Copper Branch did catering where I work. I am glad this chain has made eating vegan/plant-based more accessible.

Updated from previous review on 2021-11-14

StephanieLeonardelli

Points +16

18 Sep 2021

So many options and so delicious

My boyfriend and I felt like we were eating a homecooked meal. Definitely one of our favourite vegan places in the GTA. And their employee, Ram, was so patient and helpful. We will be going back for sure!

joanne_a

Points +157

11 Sep 2021

Quick service and tasty vegan food

Had the poutine and the General Copper bowl. Enjoyed both. The leftovers from the bowl were great cold the following day.

biancaf0226

Points +86

20 Oct 2019

Way overpriced !

This place is utterly overpriced for what you get. The portions aren’t huge or anything and these locations are casual enough to be in food courts.
For two people you’re easily paying $60.
The major pro is some of them are open til 2AM

aneta.tasheva

Points +16

13 Mar 2019

Great atmosphere, delicious food and wonderful staff!

My husband and I have been to many Copper Branch locations. We’ve always enjoyed the food and overall experience. This new location opened very recently and it’s already one of our favourites. The food is delicious! We especially like the Aztec bowl, chili, burrito branchero, and tofu scramble wrap. The staff is really friendly, accommodating, and prompt with our orders. We highly recommend this location for a lovely vegan experience!

Pros: Many vegan options with great pricing, warm and friendly atmosphere, open until 9 p.m. (later than some vegan places).