Copper Branch - Maisonneuve

Contact 438-385-6262

600 boulevard de Maisonneuve W (at Union), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, h3a 3j2

Its 5th branch, opened July 2015 inside KPMG Tower. Offers plant-based meals with breakfast, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, bowls, and has a vegan poutine and nachos. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Western, Take-out

First Review by MarieFerron

Sad experience - Edit

Hi,
Part of Copper Branch mission is to make people feel better. Today they made me feel sad and angry. Booooo for copper branch on maisonneuve KPMG tower!
I am glad Montreal has many vegan restaurants! Copper Branch, I believe has a great concept and it is a great alternative to meat. When this place opened at the KPMG tower I was there almost daily! Unfortunately, last year in December I never got my change back, about 8$ and change. I complained and they said they were going to check the cameras... they never did. Today I decided to give it a go again, I was treated horribly by a tall lady behind the counter claiming to be the "owner", she was extremedy rude. They got my order wrong and Instead of saying, I am sorry we will get it right they acted defensively and she asked me to leave without my order and without my money. Copper branch: Train your employees to be pleasant, to be corteous, customer will respond well to kindness.

Pros: Vegan, Close to my work

Cons: Employees are rude, Employees are clueless, no trained, A match latte is 7$

Deliciously fresh food - Edit

It would be hard to overstate how much I loved my meal here. I was really in the mood for something fresh with lots of vegetables and I got it: a big bowl of quinoa, salad greens, sprouted things, shredded beets and carrots, kimchi, tempeh--the works! It was very filling and very fresh relative to other "fresh food" places I've eaten. I will definitely go back.

Pros: Freshness of the food, Large portions, Moderate prices

Good food! - Edit

During our recent visit to Montreal we had one breakfast and 2 lunches at this Branch. All were very good fast food, delivered quickly in a clean atmosphere by cordial staff. Highly recommend for a quick meal.

Pros: Good food, Clean, Cordial staff

Tasy vegan fast food - Edit

I never was a big fan of fast food but Copper Branch is just a great place: It is fast but the food is of a great quality and always freshly prepared for your order. Great value for money, I wish they would expand to Europe!

Pros: fast, 100% vegan, very reasonable prices

Central location - Edit

The Copper Branch "branch" on Maisonneuve is a good place to go when you are shopping downtown or if you are off to the Place des Arts.

Service is quick and friendly and there are many tables where to sit.

Pros: Quick, Friendly staff

must go! - Edit

This is a go to place! It is deliciously delicious, the people are nice and friendly. When you order, they ask for your name first and I find this very important for restaurants ! It feels like you're in the family. The place itself is peaceful and relaxing and so pretty! Vegans and non vegans will not be disappointed!

Pros: Friendly, Everything is delicious, Not expensive for healthy food

Cons: none for me

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Copper Branch - Maisonneuve closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.