Copper Branch

514-421-6666

3343 Boulevard des Sources, Dollard-des-ormeaux, Quebec, Canada, HB9 1Z8

Vegan restaurant franchise offering a large menu of conveniently-served plant-based meals plus sweets, smoothies, and drinks. Find breakfast foods, burgers, sandwiches, bowls, chili, and sides like vegan poutine and nachos. This outlet est. 2017. Open Mon-Wed 7:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 7:00am-11:00pm, Sat 8:00am-11:00pm, Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion, Canadian

First Review by VincentRichard

They need more staff - Edit

The place was full when I went ...tables were not clean . It was obviously too much for the 2 that we’re working there...only 1 was preparing the food while the other was taking orders.
My burger was, however, delicious...no fries though, they told me they ran out. Management needs to take care of this place , would be shame to lose it.

love them - Edit

Super cute little place. The menu has so much options and the shiitake Asian fusion bowl I tried was excellent! Quick service too. The staff was very accommodating too in not using plastic (for those of us who try to help the animals by saying no to disposable plastic) Their brownies come in plastic but I ask if it was possible to no buy the one in the plastic container, the cashier said : they come frozen, I can grab one in the freezer and put it on a plate! Perfect :) And of course I finished with a matcha latte in my personal to-go mug! Yessss

Pros: quick, plastic free (when specified), lot of options

Convenient and tasty - Edit

Copper branch is the first vegan chain in Montreal. They are steadily growing and the first step in their location will let you know why. A beautiful design as well as some awesome dishes is a killer equation. It does not have that mom and pops feel but it is a sure bet either when in town or travelling.

Pros: Decor, Mostly organic, Variety

Cons: Portion size, Price

Return to Dollard-des-ormeaux Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Copper Branch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.