Cool Jerk Vegan Pies

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan

Glasgow area, Glasgow, Scotland,

Cool Jerk Vegan Pies are available on the first Saturday of each month at the Leith Vegan Quarter Market, second Saturday of each month at Glasgow's Flying Duck Vegan Fete, and at Vegan Festivals across Scotland and the North of England. Check website for details. Open Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Marzipan

amazing pies - Edit

I can't believe they're vegan!

These pies are incredible and don't contain any animal products, a lot of my friends have considered the benefits of veganism after a few of these pies! :)

Pros: cheap, tasty, friendly

Cons: needs a shop!

Pies from the wild west - Edit

great pies from a baker from the wild west. like something out of a spaghetti western, one of the few pies missing is spaghetti.
If you miss this savoury options, Cool Jerk can help, Mac cheese pies, jackfruits, Bridies(which people from outside of scotland won't understand) are all here.
You can eat them quickly on the spot, to take home for that traditional dinner.
great guy with a great pie!

Pros: tasty, selection, nice guy

Simple delicious! - Edit

I have been lucky enough to go to events where the amazing Cool Jerk Vegan Pies have been too. The first time I ever saw the pies was at the brilliant Flying Duck Big Vegan Fete in Glasgow last year.

Unfortunately for me, I left it too long before buying a pie, and they were all gone! Since then, I don't make that mistake any more! My personal fave is the chili & mash (I think that's what it's called...) I like a wee bit of spice, so that's the one for me. There are plenty to choose from, including haggis.

If you see these guys at an event near you, take my word for it and buy a pie or two!

Pros: Tasty, Great value for money, Great people to buy pies from!

Cons: They may not be local to you.

Return to Glasgow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cool Jerk Vegan Pies closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.