Cookies and Scream

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
Contact +44-2084449944

Unit L1, Dingwalls Gallery, Camden Lock Market, North West London, England, NW1 8AF

Vegan bakery counter inside the Camden Lock Market, since 2012 (previously at Stables Market). Sells cookies, cupcakes, muffins, donuts, and brownies which are gluten-free. Also serves hot drinks and milkshakes. Take away or eat at the bar. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-5:30pm.

First Review by darrenmasters

Absolutely Amazing! - Edit

Read amazing things about this but was a bit nervous when I got there and the cookies looked a bit dry so I almost got the milkshake. BUT, they were not dry at all!!! Absolutely delicious and I'm sure the milkshakes are amazing as well but the cookie ice cream sandwiches are to die for!

Quite nice - Edit

Nice selection of cookies! However, I tried the brownie and a peanut-chocolate pie. The first one was good, but more like a chocolate cake than a brownie. The second one was a bit to sweet for me, but still enjoyable!

THE GREATEST DESSERTS!! - Edit

2017: Back again and had the peanut butter choc chip pie, the same flavour in a cookie, plus an oatmeal choc chip cookie and the choc vanilla swirl doughnut. All of them amazing, chewy and gooey!

2013: This place is INCREDIBLE. I had the peanut butter creme pie and it was to die for. The crust is made from the cookies which are all warm and gooey. There is a really good selection and you get to see them fresh baked in front of you. The lady who runs it is really nice too. Plus ALL VEGAN!!

Pros: Amazing!!!!, All vegan

cookies good, but allways sold out - Edit

Cookies are good, but they dont have that much stock.
So there is not much to choose When you are in the afternoon. Place to sit is small. More of a take away

Pros: vegan

Cons: sold out early, only cash

Sooo delicious!! - Edit

Went there with my non vegan friend and we were both so happy to have found this place. We had a chocolate brownie (my friend said this was the best brownie she ever had), a vanilla ice cream shake thingy and a peanut donut and EVERYTHING was delicioooous. Too good but still true. It took us an hour find it though, weve been at the "main food market place" looking around between all the falafel and burrito and asian kitchen places and just couldnt find it for ages. But dont give up, its defo worth it.

amazingly sweet treats! - Edit

Definitely not "health foods", if you have a sweet tooth YOU NEED TO COME HERE!! Milkshakes, cookies, ice cream, donuts, brownies all soy based, and amazing! I thought prices were quite good too! :)

Highly recommend!!

Amazing Sweet Treats - Edit

It's so rare to find such good, sweet deliciousness on offer in this country. We've only found vegan desserts of this quality in America before.

We shared a cookie dough shake and a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, and it was more than enough to go round the two of us. the shake was so thick it was a struggle to suck it up! While the cookies were thick, chewy and gorgeous. So good. If you're in London who have to make the trip to Camden Market to try them.

Pros: Vegan, unhealthy, and amazing.

VEGAN JUNK FOOD HEAVEN - Edit

I literally cannot follow these guys on Instagram because knowing I can't eat here when I'm not in London makes me so sad. I found them by accident on my first trip to Camden - it's a must-visit if you love cake, cookies, ice cream (or all these things combined into a milkshake). I love the ice-cream cookie sandwich and their cakes. Obsessed isn't a strong enough word.

Sooooooo Good!! - Edit

These guys are amazing bakers.
I had the chocolate drizzled donut, which was warm and fresh out of the oven.....
I was saving it for "later" but the smell of it broke me and I ate it on the spot.
So glad I did.
Possibly the best vegan donut Ive ever eaten!!
Definitely go there if youre in Camden

The MUST visit place in London - Edit

I went several times to cookies and scream bakery while I stayed in London.
It is DEFINITELY worth it. Not only if you are a vegan!
Everything they make is vegan plus gluten-free so this is a place to go with ALL of your friends no matter which eating habits they have.
Their products taste amazing and whenever I happen to be in London this is the place I visit each single time.
The shakes, cookies everything tastes just delicious and I've never had such amazing vegan sweet food before.
Just go there and convince yourself!!
I would recommend to come early since they are a small food stall and many people come to buy stuff there so things will be gone in the afternoon /evening. Still you mostly can get some cookies and the shakes are usually available.

Pros: vegan,gluten-free, delicious

Cons: none!

The best Screaming Cookies ever! - Edit

we visited the place this february and were taken aback by fantastic food! we had famous 'cookies and scream' and they were delicios! we are going back to London this Saturday and this place is definitely on our to-go list.

Pros: amaaaaaaaazing vegan food, cheap (for London)

Cons: staff could be more friendly

Incredible deserts - Edit

If you like sweet deserts, don't miss this place!

As a vegan with a chocolately-inclined sweet tooth, there are a few things I miss from when I used to eat "everything". For example, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter deserts, milkshakes, donuts etc. This place had ALL of the above in incredible variations, just the right taste & textures, this was a really great find.

Pros: Perfect

Cons: Not cheap

Rude staff ruining nice bakery - Edit

Visited yesterday with my sister. We got there about 30 mins after it opened, and although there was quite a long queue, we were expecting it so we didn't mind. When we got to the serving area, the staff didn't greet us or even acknowledge our existence. The menu was at the other end of the serving area and when I asked about what was available, the woman was obviously annoyed that she had to tell me. The doughnuts and stuff in the cabinet on the counter weren't labelled either and there were hardly any left even though it had only been open for 40-45 mins at this point. Another member of staff opened the counter to get out and someone else in the queue held it open for her - instead of saying 'thank you' or 'excuse me', she said "I can do it" and pushed past everyone. Overall the price was pretty good in comparison to other places - we got a double chocolate doughnut, a chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich and a salted caramel milkshake and it cost £8. The food was actually really tasty and not too sweet and sickly, with very generous portions on the milkshake and ice cream sandwich. The doughnut was a bit on the small side but it tasted delicious. Managed to sit outside in the market area but there was an overflowing bin next to us. Probably won't go there again as Camden is so awful, but it was nice to try it.

Pros: Delicious food, Good prices

Cons: Incredibly rude staff, Poor signage and lack of menus, Camden is disgusting

Return to North West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cookies and Scream closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.