First Review by razzadig

Excellence in all Categories!!! - Edit

I give “Conveniently Natural” my highest recommendation for the following: food quality (mostly organic ingredients, fresh), food variety (local, seasonal), food delivery (always consistent), diet program (nutritionally balanced, easy to follow), food plan variety (family, couple, individual, a la carte, gluten-free), online ordering system (flexible, easy to use), and excellent customer service (owners will answer any questions via phone or email).

I have been on their program for two months and I have lost 21 pounds, I feel better, I have saved money (grocery bill, gas, less food waste, and I believe long-term health costs), and time (going to the grocery store, cooking, future doctor’s visits).

I have 34 years of experience researching, participating in cutting edge health programs, and helping others select the best health products and services via my former health store.

“Conveniently Natural” is the right choice if you are serious about making a life style change that will make a major impact in your life.

Vegan food at your door! - Edit

I don't know how many cities have a vegan delivery service, but I felt Kansas City was rather special when I found out there was one here.

Two of my neighbors get deliveries from them and I've been a subscribing member for a couple of months now so I feel comfortable making a review.

The web site is pretty comprehensive: buy online a la cart or subscribe to the weekly delivery on Mondays. There are nine dishes that are on a roughly 6 week rotating schedule.
There is also one dessert every week that can be ordered separately.

There are also different amounts you can get: family, couple or individual.

So I just put out my cooler every Monday, and the delivery guy puts the food and ice in there. I have a weekly menu that I've made to organize what goes together well. So I just dish it out, heat it up (there are some dishes served cold and a few that are best baked) then serve.

The price may seem like a lot, but think of all the natural/organic/local products they use and the convenience. I rarely go to the grocery store now.

As for the food, I love quinoa and beans much more than I used to. The recipes are wide-ranging in ethnicity. And you can exchange a dish you don't like for a second of another. There's only been one that I didn't like out of 54 dishes, but they are always tweaking or changing the unpopular recipes.

I've only needed to communicate once with the staff. One week, before I decided to subscribe, my payment hadn't gotten through (I realized this after the weekly Friday deadline). But when I called that weekend, the owner was still able to add me to the list. I subscribed after that so I wouldn't miss a week.

So give it a try. Either stop by their store for a few items or try it for a week first to see if it's to your taste. But if you've read all the way through this long review, you are curious enough--just do it.

Pros: Convenience, Responsive Staff, Excellent Food

Cons: Price

Return to Kansas City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Conveniently Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1489 times since Apr 2011.