Continental Fire Co.

906-523-5428

408 E Montezuma Ave, Houghton, Michigan, USA, 49931

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with a full bar menu including snacks, pizzas, salads, sandwiches, desserts, and more. Most items can be modified to be made vegan. Serves bespoke Cocktails, craft brews and wine. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am. Food served 11am-11pm Tue-Sat.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Burkeje1

dear Vegans, we have a Winner! - Edit

The max review for non-vegetarian restaurants on Happy Cow is 4 stars. Let me tell you, this place is a 10. Almost everything! can be made vegan (not by subtracting ingredients but by substitutions). This is not what you'd expect from a bar menu, and let me tell you it's Amazing! We had the hummus, which isn't your average hummus, it's fresh and well paired with crisp veggies and flatbread, absolutely delicious! And, the pizzas everything you've ever wanted. We had the Adam -vegan, and the Haley- vegan. I can say with no hesitation that these pizzas are a vegan foodies dream come true. They use vegan chicken and mozzarella, and it's done better than anything I've seen before. The drink menu is great and the ambiance is warm and comfortable. No matter where you're coming from, this place will make it onto your list or favorites. If you live in Houghton or you're just visiting, you have to go here!

Pros: see review!

Return to Houghton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Continental Fire Co. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.