CON.SIENTE

Avenida Costera 599 (at Lulu La Bruja Hostel), Bacalar, Mexico, 77930

Restaurant attached to a hostel serving simple veggie food like tacos, toast, and hummus plus drinks like kombucha and smoothies. Dinner menu changes nightly with a 4-course set of soup, salad, main course, dessert, and a beverage. Open Tue-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Mexican

First Review by Doro*

Not good at all ! - Edit

I don't like leave reviews like this but the food in this place was sooooo bland !!! But bland bland bland :( and no salt nowhere on the tables.
We had the diner and the portions are too small, a sad and tasteless soup, a little salad, "enfrijoladas" with only 2 tortillas and a dessert that was a frozen very frozen (so hard) banana with chocolate.
120 pesos for this I think is very expensive.
For me, this was the typical hipster place where they follow the "trend" but know nothing about vegan food ;(

vegan resto attached to hostel - Edit

The restaurant is attached to the hostel "lulu la bruja", located about 20min south from the center on the coast.
They have delicious smoothies (try the chocolate one!), the food I've tried were more of snacks (tacos and hummus). The portions were small and not really extraordinary. Apparently they do have a real menu (I haven't seen it myself), so if you end up there hungry, ask for if 😉
Not sure if I would go there specifically for eating again, also because the prices were high for Mexico (more European average)..

Pros: vegan, smoothies were great , nice location

Cons: small portions

Return to Bacalar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CON.SIENTE closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.