First Review by imogenmichel

great scottish chocolate - Edit

Lots of you vegan chocolate options, my biggest surprise is the lack of availability in scottish shops. It is available at hendersons as well as the waverly and grassmarket markets.
It as good to meet claire and here her story, when she told ne her dad was the head chef at hendersons suddenly it all clicked into place. I bought three different chocolate bars and have only tried one, which is fantastic. she has a big selection of flavours and sizes of bars, truffles and the option of fresh fruit with chocolate poured over it. anyone who likes chocolate will not be disappointed.she is still hopefully of getting her own premises or unit so she can ramp up production, if she does i cant see it not being a roaring success.
a must if you are in edinburgh.
Delighted to see Claire at stockbridge market a couple of weeks ago, with her vegan hot chocolate to boot. Bought some more goodies from.her which were all fantastic. Keep an eye on here website for events and markets.

Pros: lots of choice, friendly owner

Cons: no shop yet.

Great Scottish vegan chocolate - Edit

I love Considerit Chocolate - I had their little bars as favours at my wedding reception! You can see them at Grassmarket in Edinburgh most Saturday afternoons, and they sell their bars at Quality Vitamins and Herbs in Glasgow. Or you can order online, and they now do subscription boxes. I'm really passionate about local vegan businesses who work hard at what they do and give a great quality product. Salted Caramel is my favourite. :)

Delicious vegan chocolate! - Edit

I first encountered Considerit Chocolate at VegFest UK in London last year, and was so excited to discover that there is a new vegan chocolate company in Edinburgh! All of their products which I've tried so far have been delicious :)

Pros: Very tasty vegan chocolate

Cons: Not very easy to get hold of yet

Return to Dunfermline Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Considerit Chocolate closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1302 times since May 2014.