Conshohocken Cafe

610-832-5708

521 Fayette St, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, USA, 19428

Serves meat, vegan options available. A cozy cafe serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Offers vegan dishes, including baked oatmeal, chili, multiple garden burger sandwich creations, and grilled veggie sandwiches. Holds a comedy show and one dinner option is always vegetarian and easily modified to vegan. Serves organic Bucks County coffee. Free Wi-Fi, an eclectic menu and clientele. Open Mon-Tue 6:30am-3:00pm, Wed-Fri 6:30am-8:30pm, Sat-Sun 6:30am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by cepclaire

Do they know what vegan is? - Edit

I ordered the "Vega Tofu Scramble" for breakfast and it came with butter on the bread for starters. The seasoning on the tofu was horrible and the potatoes that came with it have no taste. Their baked vegan oatmeal is very good but you have to know to tell them not to put whipped cream all over it or it's not really vegan either.

Pros: The owner is trying by offering scrambled tofu & v

Cons: The chef has clearly never consumed tofu

Good Food, limited vegetarian options - Edit

Nice staff, good food. But not exactly vegetarian friendly. They has ONE vegetarian option and did not even have turkey bacon/sausage or vegetarian breakfast food meat options.

good food, very friendly & welcoming staff - Edit

I was here for breakfast and lunch and everything was delicious! Their baked oatmeal was vegan and it is made with spices, nuts, and fruit. I loved it!! They even offered me some almond milk to mix in with it. For lunch I got the vegan garden burger which was similar to a dr. praeger's patty. They also told me they have a vegan chili.

The staff here was super friendly and understanding of veganism. I originally asked if the baked oatmeal "has any dairy or eggs" in it and the waiter responded, "no, it's totally vegan." (I'm from an area where most people don't know what "vegan" means) I ordered my veggie burger just the way it was listed on the menu but they offered to add or change toppings on it if I wanted. I sat in here for hours using the computer (free wifi) and reading, and they kept my water glass full and made sure I was comfortable the whole day.

There is an area with a bunch of tables and there's also another area with some couches and comfy chairs, so this is a good place if you want to curl up with a book and a cup of coffee or if you want to sit down at a table for a full meal.

Return to Conshohocken Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Conshohocken Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.