Contact 727-789-1931

3390 Tampa Rd (at Lake St George), Palm Harbor, Florida, USA, 34684

Casual veggie restaurant serving breakfast and lunch food. Menu features vegan whole wheat pancakes, buckwheat waffles with fresh strawberries and banana, tofu scramble, veggie omelets with multi-grain toast, vegetarian reuben, Hawaiian sandwich, neatloaf sandwich, and more. Peaceful atmosphere. Tue-Sun 8:00am-3:00pm, Fri 5:00pm-8:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Catering

First Review by Marilynn

Nourish your body and soul - Edit

A deliciously divine experience! As a vegan who who enjoys dining out, I have endured many disappointing dietary experiences, but after my visit to Consciousness Blossoms, my faith has been restored! There were so many wonderful vegan options to choose from, it was such a pleasant surprise! When my food arrived, it was immediately apparent that great thought and care went into its preparation. Everything was absolutely delicious! In addition, the knowledgeable servers attended to us promptly and with kindness and grace, and the atmosphere was peaceful. The establishment also appeared to be very clean and well cared for. My family and I have decided to put this eatery at the top of our "go to as often as possible" list!

Pros: Plenty of vegan and vegetarian options!

Cons: Can't think of any!

an oasis - Edit

fantastic #vegan food!!!!! sandwich, cookies, pie, cake. thanksgiving dinner. fresh. nice ppl. great business principles. good tea . clean. beautiful place food and people. books for sale

Pros: vegan!

Cons: no cond

so delicious - Edit

Kind and efficient waitstaff. Delicious, fresh food. This was worth the drive from downtown Tampa.

The Eggless Wonder was so flavorful. I never thought to put brown rice in my tofu scramble, but and the pieces of kalmata olive offered a briny burst of flavor.

Subbed in the vegan pancakes in place of toast ($.75 up charge) and am so happy I did.

Completely happy with this find!

Pros: fresh and flavorful, many vegan options, good prices and lovely service

So good! - Edit

That Moroccan soup is addicting! There are a variety of items on the menu, and there are a lot of creative options for breakfast. I recommend it - don't go in a hurry because service is slow, but it's worth the wait.
Updated from previous review on Sunday December 08, 2013

Pros: vegan options, fresh, creative

Cons: slow service

LOVE this place! - Edit

The food here is fantastic. Try the tempeh reuben vegan version, tomato peanut soup, tofu scramble and vegan pancakes. Desserts are fabulous as well including the chocolate silk pie!

The best Reuben sandwich - Edit

The Reuben sandwich is the only thing I miss since becoming vegetarian many years ago, and this tempeh Reuben is way better than the one I remember! The food here is amazing (especially the desserts, many of which are vegan) and the service was equally excellent. It's not too expensive - most everything is under $10; and they gave me a card I can get stamped for 9 visits and then get a free meal. The only thing I would recommend is to call them before going there to verify their hours; they serve breakfast/lunch most days and dinner only on Fridays.

Pros: Tasty food, Great service

Cons: Varying hours

Good food - Edit

CB has such great food. I love how the staff are always very knowledgeable about the food they are serving. I live down the street from the place so I do go here a lot. Service can be on the slow side, but it is such a nice atmosphere and the food is so delicious that I always leave happy.

Pros: delicious food, price , nice atmosphere

Cons: Weird hours

A Great Experience - Edit

I really enjoyed this place. The people were very nice and the food was wonderful. I have had the coconut/banana veggie stir fry and the neat loaf, both of which were really tasty. This is high quality comfort food at reasonable prices. I would recommend to anybody, veg or not.

Pros: great food, nice people, clean restaurant

Best pancakes EVER! - Edit

I had the best whole wheat pancakes here, and I'm not even usually crazy about pancakes. I wish everything had been vegan, especially their "sausages," but they were super nice, knew everything that was and wasn't vegan, and brought me soymilk for my coffee. The atmosphere was a little new-agey for me, but overall it was a great place for breakfast/brunch!

Pros: Healthy, Good food, Friendly staff

Cons: Not all vegan, New agey

mmmm huh - Edit

i drive out of my way weekly to get a little CB in me. i crave it. the reuben is amazing (i get mine vegan with soy cheddar cheese). a good breakfast is the one thing i miss being vegan and this place caters to that with the tofu scramble. thank you! some of the other reviews mentioned poor service. i have NEVER had poor service, not once, in my time going there. im a server, i would know. CB is an incredible place i take all visiting friends and family to (vegan or not) that come to see me. i leave happy and usually with some leftovers. try this place, they're well worth it!!

Gimme me more! :) - Edit

Before EVERY travel I go to happycow.net and check places to eat/shop

And I have read all the "slow service" "food was ok" blah blah blah.

Well I may just got lucky but I am chef myself and I loved that food. Service was great as a matter of fact they had way too many servers I think but maybe the place gets busier later on.

I had the pancakes, OVEN roasted potatoes (not the fried stuff) and sausage patties (I am not big fan of "fake meats"
but these were pretty good.

I will always go back when I am in the area.

Pros: food, service, coffee

Cons: N/A

My favorite place to eat! - Edit

I have been coming here for eight years. I know all the staff by name and they know me too. Even if you are not a vegetarian, PLEASE come in and try the Neatloaf!! You will be hooked for life, promise!

Pros: cleanest restaurant in Pinellas County, awesome food, variety!!!

Cons: slightly pricey, service slacks sometimes, tiny dining area

A Delightful and Peaceful Gem - Edit

I have been a regular for a while now and I always come away feeling nourished both physically and spiritually.
Consciousness Blossoms is so tranquil and peaceful. What better way to enjoy delicious fare could you ask for.
I love the people! I love the food!

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Peaceful Ambience

Excellent food and service! - Edit

I'm glad I didn't read the reviews before going to Consciousness Blossoms or I might've missed a wonderful restaurant. Food was outstanding-buckwheat waffles with fresh strawberries and real maple syrup, and one of the best veggie omelets with whole grain toast I've ever had. Service was attentive and friendly. No complaints!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Peaceful atmosphere

Return to Palm Harbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Consciousness-Blossoms closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 8175 times since Aug 2007.