Conscious Culture Cafe

Contact 808-498-4779

110 Keawe St (at /on Big Island), Hilo, Hawaii, USA, 96720

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers healthful foods and house-made kombucha on tap in a fun, relaxed environment. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by Bekah B

I wish this had been my first stop - Edit

What good food, if I had stopped here first in Hilo I may have never eaten anywhere else or cooked food from the market, so perhaps its for the better we didn't happen upon Conscious Culture until our last day in Hilo... there was a huge party for lunch when we stopped in and the line didn't move for 1/2 hour, so we returned for dinner takeout at a down time. The staff were so friendly and helpful in answering questions. We had the tacos (should definitely be eaten right away rather than waiting a few hours because you are so stuffed from devouring the incredible vegan raw cheesecake with two scoops of vegan gelato while you wait for your takeout to be ready) and the tempeh reuben made vegan. It was all so, so good, and a lot of food. This would be my first stop if I were back in Hilo, the breakfast menu was tantalizing as well.

Pros: Delicious, ample, filling options, Friendly, smiling, untiring, accommodating staff, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Cons: If busy, you can't get in-that's how good it is, Serves meat :-(

Awesome Vegan Options! - Edit

Just had an awesome tempeh salad and kombuch. The staff rocked it when assisting us first timers to their cool cafe! I would go back tomorrow, big props Conscious Culture Cafe!

Pros: great food and good value!

Kom-BOOM-cha! - Edit

Great location, funky colour scheme, quick and easy menu and ordering. ORGANIC - so important in this day and age of frankenfoods. Friendly staff, tasty food and the best selection of kombucha on the island. Highly recommended by a very well travelled organic food officionado.

Yummmm - Edit

It is wonderful to have another vegan, healthy option in Hilo that serves delicious food! I had the Blessings Bowl (yummmm... and enough for two meals!) and the vegan raw cacao pie- both delightfully scrumptious! I will be coming here on a regular basis. :)

Return to Hilo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Conscious Culture Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.