• Cone Sweet Cone

• (14)
  • Ice-cream Ice Cream

Ice cream parlor with vegan ice cream options including mint chip and chocolate peanut butter cup flavors. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Venue map for Cone Sweet Cone
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by WillPost

serena98

Points +388

09 Sep 2023

So Scrumptious!

I got a scoop of vegan mint chocolate chip and chocolate ice cream. Super cute little shop and great service right next to a lot of other touristy places. Will definitely return if I’m ever back in the area!

GinaChristensen

12 Sep 2023

GGmama

Points +6

Non Veg
11 Jun 2023

Great service

They were the only shop in town with options that were both dairy free and gluten free, and it’s homemade! Great service and delicious ice cream. My kids gave it two thumbs up! 😃

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-11

Pros: Great service, Vegan options, Gluten free options

shannon_hickey

Points +64

11 Nov 2022

So so good!

3 vegan ice cream flavors including seasonal pumpkin in November! Such a cute place.

Pros: Vegan options , Seasonal options

strongvegan

Points +238

06 Nov 2022

DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!

They have such good ice cream.. I regret not getting more before we left.

Pros: SUPER DELICIOUS, Many ice cream places around-this one vegan

ellen.montague

Points +230

11 Sep 2022

Loved the mint chip

Had actual vegan ice cream options (not just the token fruit sorbet)! The mint chip ice cream was fantastic!

Updated from previous review on 2022-07-20

ThroughTheRoses

Points +122

22 Jul 2022

Great taste, good people

I ordered the vegan mint chip. Very minty, very yummy. Just wish there were more options.

callan_tyran

Points +84

06 Jul 2022

Good Options

Most of the time when you go to an ice-cream place with vegan options there is only fruit flavors, so this was a nice change to actually have a chocolate flavor!

Updated from previous review on 2021-03-18

Darkchoc

Points +27

31 May 2022

Vegan Ice Cream!

Before I was vegan my go to for ice cream was Mr. G's, now when in town it is Cone Sweet Cone. I was happy to see those options!

Pros: At least a few vegan options, Ice cream is good

MycalaKembring

Points +794

19 Apr 2022

What a great place!

I was so excited to find vegan mint chocolate chip ice cream! It was really good and the owner is friendly. The store is fun, too. Lots of interesting stuff to look at and buy. We will definitely be back.

Pros: vegan mint chocolate chip ice cream!!!, friendly staff, seating on porch

happydillard

Points +573

01 Apr 2021

Amazing!

This is my first time to this shop , but I’d definitely return. They only had three flavors of vegan ice cream (chocolate mocha, mint chocolate chip, and chocolate), but they all tasted delicious.

The owner was super nice and answered any questions I had.

Another plus is that the vegan ice cream didn’t cost more than the non-vegan flavors ($3-$5, depending on size).

I honestly can’t think of any cons.

ElizabethGimbutas

Points +64

28 Nov 2020

Vegan ice cream!

Finding vegan options on our trips to this area have been a challenge. This place had quite a few flavors that were vegan. We did the chocolate, and it was really good for being made with almond milk. Could be creamier, but it gave us fudgecicle vibes, and we were happy.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff

Cons: Not super creamy

Highdive98

Points +50

16 Aug 2019

Delish!

Super cute ice cream shop, and bonus...there were multiple choices for almond milk ice cream, including soft serve! Service was friendly; almond milk ice cream was delish!

JoshHyatt

Points +436

14 Aug 2019

Good ice cream

They have delicious vegan flavors.

WillPost

Points +277

21 Jul 2019

Really Cool Little Ice Cream Spot

Not entirely vegan, but the vegan ice cream (made with an almond milk base) was clearly labeled with an ingredients list easily available to review.

They had four flavors when we visited: peanut butter cup, mint chocolate chip, mocha chocolate chip, and very berry (might've messed that name up, but it was strawberries, blueberries, and another berry).

The Italian ice flavors are all vegan too!

This was such a welcome treat on a hot day and this is such a cool shop. Owners are very friendly and the prices were super reasonable. I can't wait to get back to Gettysburg and see them again!

Pros: Lots of great vegan choices

Cons: Limited indoor seating