Condende

+34-644279655

Calle Feria, 98 (at Mercado de la Feria), Sevilla, Spain, 41002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small kitchen and counter in the market offering tapas and drinks. The menu labels vegan options, which are: arepa with guacamole, vegetable gyoza, bruschetta with hummus and roasted vegetables and vegetable pakora. Open Mon-Sun 1:00pm-5:00pm. Open hours vary.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Fusion, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by Agouygouy

Great food - Edit

We were not very hungry and we decided to grab something quick to eat. The waitress suggested a very nice wine, we tried several dishes (they are small, but the price is more than reasonable) and they were all delicious. The staff is friendly, the location is interesting. We really loved it!

Pros: Excellent food, Central, Value for money

Good vegan option in Sevilla - Edit

We found this tapas stand randomly and were not disappointed, it is very rare to find places with clearly labelled vegan options in Sevilla. It is located in the Feria market, there are a few chairs to sit around the stall and you can see them cook. The food was very tasty, one of the best I've had in Sevilla, and for really affordable prices - we came back twice and the place was always full between 10pm and midnight. On top of the menu, they have a daily dish, which is sometimes vegan. They are very friendly and knowledgeable about veganism - for example when I asked if the daily couscous was vegan they were honest and told me no because they had used meat stock to cook the veggies.
Important information: they don't use special cooking utensils for vegan food, which I personally don't mind.

Pros: friendly staff, tasty food, nice atmosphere

Cons: no special cookware for vegan food

Return to Sevilla Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Condende closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.