First Review by elleon143

go to this co-op! - Edit

On our way out of Bozeman we swung by this co-op as they opened and were able to fill our cooler with some items from them grab and go and had a tasty tofu sandwich for the road. Lots of labelled options. If heading East, be sure to pick up some tofurkey or something because you know Subway may be your only option.

Pros: good selection, clearly labelled

Huge selection - Edit

I have been shopping here for years and you can find just about every ingredient you might ever need for any recipe. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is convenient and the hours are extensive. They have plenty of prepared foods as well and a coffee/juice bar upstairs with vegan bakery items. Sometimes I get something I don't think is the best but most of the time I am entirely happy.

Pros: Great selection, Convenient location, Friendly staff

Cons: Very crowded at lunch

Best vegetarian options in Bozeman! - Edit

Both the Community Food Co-op on West Main and its sister store, Co-op Downtown, on East Main, offer extensive vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dining options. Besides a full-service deli, diners can opt for soups, a salad bar, Good to Go deli items and Co-op baked breads and treats. There are so many tasty, healthy options that the biggest challenge is choosing!

Pros: excellent, healthy cuisine, extensive options, including hot meals, friendly staff

Definitely Worth a Stop! - Edit

Montana is generally thought of as ranching country, but Community Food Co-op will supply all of your veggie needs; it is always our stop for nourishment when travelling through Big Sky country.

A Saviour! - Edit

I haven't been to the co-op in 6 years as I was visiting from out of town, but this place honestly SAVED me while I was in Bozeman. I was accustomed to east coast/big city veggie restaurant options when I visited and was so happy to find a store that knew what a vegan was! I would definitely go back.

A Great Place for Organic & Veg-Friendly - Edit

They have all their deli food categorized by color for Vegetarian, Vegan, and Regular. Salads are ok- hit and miss. Great Jamaican Ginger grilled tofu and Peanut Ginger Tofu. They also have a salad bar, and a create-your-own-sandwich option. Most everything is organic or local.

Pros: friendly staff, healthy cuisine

Cons: hit-and-miss with salads

Return to Bozeman Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Community Food Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1231 times since Aug 2007.