Comedor de la Clinica Good Hope

Contact 6107300

Malecon Balta 956 (at Ave Grau, Miraflores), Lima, Peru,

Vegetarian cafeteria on the 10th floor of the Clinica Good Hope Hospital run by Seventh Day Adventists, in the Miraflores neighborhood. Choose what you want and you are charged by the kilo. Hot bar, salad bar, desserts, breads, etc. Plenty of options for vegans. Views of the surrounding area, including the Pacific Ocean. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sun 7:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Buffet, Salad bar, Peruvian

First Review by maynard7

Wow... a veggie restaurant with an ocean view! - Edit

Do I dare call this the "holy grail" of vegetarian restaurants in Lima? This is a hospital cafeteria unlike any you have ever seen before. It's located on the 10th floor of the Clinica Good Hope which is run by the Seventh Day Adventists. The hospital is only about 2 blocks from the Pacific Ocean so the view from the 10th floor is quite nice. The dining room has modern comfortable furniture with plenty of tables, even during the lunch rush. The food is very high quality and reasonably priced. I went two days in a row and the food offered was completely different on both days. The first day I filled my plate with food from the hot table and also got a salad from the salad bar... I managed to run the bill up to 17 soles. The next day I decided to skip the salad bar and just have the hot meal and after they weighed my plate the total came to only 12 soles. So for about the same price as other vegetarian restaurants nearby you have a wonderful dining experience with great food and a great view.

Sent from my T-Mobile Android device

Pros: The food, The view

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Comedor de la Clinica Good Hope closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.