An Phuc

Contact 0902-255317

11 Ngo, 131 Thai Ha, Hanoi, Vietnam,

Com Chay An Phuc re-opened early-2014 after move to this larger space from 67 Thai Thinh. Offers a variety of vegetable, tofu, and mock meat dishes like veg beef noodle soup, veg spring rolls, veg shrimp, and hot pot. Has red brown rice. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, Vietnamese

First Review by veganvirtues

tiny but tasty - Edit

Tucked away in a little alley way, this was our first stop after getting to Hanoi. Food was good and tasty, prepared quickly. Nothing truly exceptional, but definitely a place you would be fine with eating if you're in the hood.

Pros: big menu, cheap

Cons: not very beautiful

Great second floor, good hot pot - Edit

We had a Thai hot pot for two which was quite huge - fortunately I did not have breakfast !

The second floor is really nice : no-shoes, small tables, cushion and a green balcony.

They have a lot of mock-meat ; the imitation goes quite far with vegan-shrimp which really look like shrimps. No AC but the weather was quite fine so the fan was enough.

Nice place to eat and also enjoy a quiet rest.

Not recommended - Edit

We went for lunch one day and it was extremely hot outside. No a/c and fans do nothing. We poured sweat the whole time. One staff spoke a little English but others did not (which is okay, just letting it be known). They were out of pho and the food was just okay. Fairly bland. Dirty place though. Bathroom is disgusting. Workers using the hose on the toilet to wash their feet and legs in the bathroom so the floor was soaking wet. If it were cleaner, I'd give it 3-4 stars. I wish I could give it 1 star. We ate at many better vegan places in Hanoi. I also don't usually care about the look of a place. I like authentic places but this place was gross.

An Phuc vegan restaurant is nice place in Hanoi - Edit

I came here with my friend. An Phuc Vegetarian restaurant with a simple decor but comfortable. We have a lot of choice and enjoy the meal. I love every food in An Phuc vegetarian restaurant. So fresh and delicious. The boss and waiters are cool(However they speak English is not good.

Return to Hanoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has An Phuc closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2443 times since May 2012.