Colombo Restaurant & Pizzeria

Contact +4315335221

WIpplingerstrasse 29, Vienna, Austria, 1010

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant and pizzeria, offers vegan pizzas with vegan cheese, plus other dishes that can be made vegan. Pizza is made without yeast. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Pizza, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Rockstarine

Not prepared for vegans ! - Edit

When they gave me the menu I was so happy as the vegan options were clearly written on the menu (vegan written in green). There is a pizza section labeled 'vegetarian/vegan' which says 'ask for mozzarella cheese, vegan cheese or no cheese'. This is clear, right ?
I ordered a soup, at which waitress said they had no soup.
Then I asked for a pizza with vegan cheese and she said ok, did not react.
I then asked for a focaccia with vegan cheese instead of mozzarella and she seemed confused. She said "vegan cheese ? I don't know what is it". She said they don't have. I showed her the menu and she was even more confused. She went to ask the chef and came back saying they don't have vegan cheese.

At this point i was a bit irritated and told her this is written right here on the menu. How can she not ?
Nothing irritates me more than restaurant staff who do not know what they are serving.

I cannot rate the food at this place as I left.

Return to Vienna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Colombo Restaurant & Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.