College Hill Pizza Pub

785-232-8882

1418 SW Lane St, Topeka, Kansas, USA, 66604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese, and the vegan sauces are marinara, chunky marinara, sweet Asian chili, teriaki, BBQ, chili, olive oil & garlic. The "butter" used on the crust before baking is reported to be non-dairy margarine. Open Fri-Sat 11:00am-3:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by KellyMcG

Great Vegan Spot! - Edit

My partner and I go here often, I'm a vegan and he's an omnivore, so we both can order what we want without any headaches. Pizza Pub has vegan cheese and variety of sauces and veggies to choose from, never had an issue except when they run out of vegan cheese. I suppose that's a good sign? Other than that, decent place that is overly crowded, and staff seems to understand what is and isn't vegan-friendly.

Pros: Vegan Cheese!!!!!, Variety of sauces to choose from, Good service

Yummy! - Edit

Went here after striking out at the Burger Stand, which didn't have any vegan options. College Hill Pizza Pub not only had vegan options, but our server was knowledgeable about what was and wasn't vegan on the menu. My husband and I wound up splitting a 10" pizza on white crust with artichoke hearts, mushrooms, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and vegan cheese. It was really tasty! The vegan options in Topeka are few and far between, so we're happy to have found a place where we can get something good to eat when we're there.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-26

Pros: Friendly, knowledgeable staff, Fast service, Delicious vegan pizza

Return to Topeka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has College Hill Pizza Pub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.