Cole's

• ( 3 reviews )

521 E Holland Ave, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99218

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan/vegetarian menu items, including waffles, breads, veggie burger, nachos, vegan pizza, and soups. Has vegan desserts including almond milk ice cream. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by IAmvegannotmydog

KatieAnnMorrison

Points +13

Mostly Veg
23 May 2021

Great concept...

It was super confusing, then a long wait, followed by flavorless food. Very disappointed to have spent that much money AND throw it away.

Pros: cute

Cons: expensive , confusing , no flavor

JackGilliam

Points +30

28 Jul 2020

Confusion how to order...

On our travels we use this app to find vegan or vegetarian restaurants. We found Cole's Bakery and Cafe. Restaurants in Washington you can walk in and order to go, because of COVID. ( even though some will let you eat inside.) Not this place. The door was locked with a sign to use the drive in window after calling in your order. We drove around back and found a partial menu. With a sign to use the website to look at the full menu. Then call in your order. The menu did not list Jack Fruit taco or Barbecue but it was mentioned somewhere else.
We called in our order and both myself and her were confused about what type of Jack Fruit. We got that straight. So we got 2 Barbecue jack fruit on a bun and one vegan mac and cheese. The cost was almost $50. The jack fruit and fries were ok.
But the mac and cheese was very salty. Like someone accidentally measured wrong. We had to throw it away.
Anyone can have a bad day. Would we go back? Three things will keep me from coming back. 1)The price, 2) Ordering Food is to difficult 3) third is we were passing through town.

Pros: Vegan and vegetarian options

Cons: Expensive and to difficult to order food.

IAmvegannotmydog

Points +73

11 Jul 2019

Pancakes!

Yummy! Perfect for my meat-eat mother and I!

Pros: Nice options for vegan , My pancakes are delicious!, Parking and outdoor seating A+

Cons: A bit pricey, Meats offered here.

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cole's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.