Coleos Cafe

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Israeli cafe with a few vegan items. Menu is in Spanish. Owners are vegan. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Fusion, Middle Eastern, Israeli, Non-veg

First Review by eric

A few good options - Edit

My husband and I went and tried an appetizer and two main dishes. We had the roasted eggplant for our appetizer, which was a whole fire roasted eggplant cooked until creamy soft then topped with tomatoes and tahini. Delicious! We also had the falafel and hummus plate. It came with a warm tortilla. We also had the veggie pad Thai. Both were very good. I thought it was strange they used tortillas instead of pita bread though. The falafel wrap and falafel plate are basically the same, the wrap is assembled for you in the kitchen and the plate was the same ingredients to assemble yourself. There was also a hummus and tortilla appetizer and a salad that would be vegan suitable as well.

Pros: nice to find vegan food in a remote place , nice bread and dips served with the food

Great food, great vibe - Edit

In an area with few options this place is a gem. The menu has a number options for vegans. I tried the Fire Eggplant, Pad Thai, and the Falafel. All of them were prepared well and presented beautifully. The owners mentioned they are vegans. They are thinking of making the place fully veg. If they do, contact me and I'll change this to a 5-star review.

Pros: Well prepared and presented vegan options

Return to Playa Venao Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coleos Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.