First Review by DrewRoss

perfect breakfast place - Edit

I Had some time to kill for an appointment so I came down to Cold Pressed Raw and had a matcha latte with a delicious salad. Price is very reasonable, music is perfect, place is very clean. The employees are very sweet genuinely & passionately caring.

Vegan Blessing in Brickell - Edit

I stopped in here today because HC sent me a note asking me to recommend this casual counter service clean, modern, moderately priced miracle in Miami. (Did I get away with all that alliteration?) I am so glad I did! I was just about to order the daily special, Lentil soup and a salad when I saw someone eating an appetizing sammy with thick crusty ryeish looking sourdough and decided to check the regular menu. Happy I did! I had a vegan grilled cheese sandwich with spinach, tomato, portabello and avocado. Woah. I still got the soup, which was the best lentil soup I've had down here to date, and the sandwich was dilectable. Not sure what kind of cheese they used, but it didn't stick to my teeth like some unspeakable brands, and had the correct mouth-feel and texture to make me as happy as a Vegan clam. Are clams vegan? Are they happy? No idea, but I am. In addition, the service was refreshingly friendly and the music was nice enough I didn't need to eat with my headphones in. They close early (6pm) so it's my new breaky and lunch spot. Will be back for daily specials and açai bowls. And, best part? Asked the chef. This place is not simply vegetarian in the modern use of the term... is Vegan! Yay for the appropriately named CPR, what a lifesaver!

Updated from previous review on 2017-05-16

Pros: Quick service!, All vegan!, Friendly staff!

Cons: In bougie Brickell, Not open until 4am, Made me covetous for the "KALE" caps they sell.

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cold Pressed Raw closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.