First Review by harrysandy

Nice that they had pastries - Edit

Nothing too special, but it was nice that they had vegan brownies and a cookie choice that were vegan. I got a latte with soy and it was pretty good. Stop in if you are in that area anyway. We had to park a few blocks away and I wouldn't have bothered if we weren't already planning on shopping in a few stores nearby.
Updated from previous review on Monday July 28, 2014

Pros: vegan pastries

Cons: parking

Nice little joint to take a break. - Edit

This is my second stop here and have had great service both times. I've only stopped in for a quick coffee and to relax from walking with an ice tea. They have a few vegan desserts readily available; cookies, brownies, etc. But I didn't see the pastries, may have overlooked them. I'm sure I'll stop in next time I'm in town.

Vegan pastries - Edit

We got a soy latte, vegan brownie and vegan cookie. Their sandwich menu is not vegan, but we were just there for an afternoon snack and it was just right for what we needed. There is a Starbucks down the street, but as of March 2013, as you probably know, they have steadfastly refused to provide any vegan pastries, so we appreciated that Coffee Fox had vegan pastries for us.

Pros: vegan pastries

Cons: sandwiches not vegan

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coffee Fox closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1173 times since Mar 2013.