First Review by Linda90

Really nice, cosy, vegan friendly place - Edit

We were visiting family and on the spur of the moment decided to go here for lunch.
The vegan options are quite limited but I had a very tasty lunch and my omni family were also happy with their meals. I had the quinoa salad (which can be veganised) which was delicious, fresh and filling) and a soya latte.
The place is also very child friendly – upstairs is a play area and it was like an obstacle course trying to go to the loo. That’s fine, but it means that the place isn’t accessible for people who are less mobile as going to the loo is a challenge.
The place was quite busy when we went, but still quite pleasant. Service isn’t super-fast but the staff are friendly and chatty.
The price was in the mid rage - €55 for five people (fours mains, 1 piece of cake and five drinks).
Well worth a visit if you’re in Amersfoort!

Pros: Good tasty food, Friendly staff, in the middle of tow

Cons: Vegan choices limited, Can be very slow service if busy, Toilets not accessible for less mobile people

cosy upstairs, child-friendly - Edit

We ate 2 times here and the food was delicious and looked impressive. Enough choice for the vegans!

Only a few choices but good food and nice staff! - Edit

By accident I discoverd that you can get a vegan salad and sandwich here. When you talk to the staff they may even suggest other options if they have them at the moment. I had the quinoa salad and it was a nice size salad and delicious!

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-03

Pros: Nice staff, Fresh juice, Good food!

Cons: Only a few options

Return to Amersfoort Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coffee Corazon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.