Coco's Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 780-852-4550

608 Patricia Street, Jasper, Alberta, Canada,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe in the centre of town with daily changing lunch, soup, and salad specials. Soya milk available. No smoking. New owners since 08.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by happycowgirl

great scrambled tofu - Edit

had the hippy backpacker breakfast - scrambled tofu and toast with loads of veggies- was really tasty. there were other options as well. really good service, lovely atmosphere and loads of local info as well. will definitely be back.

Cons: no wifi

Delicious chili - Edit

Nice small cozy place. It's often busy but you don't wait that long. I found the teriyaki vegan wrap far too salty, but the quinoa chili was terrific. Would recommend their homemade iced tea too.

Pros: Cozy, Nice vibe, Good food

Cons: Salty teriyaki

great vegan options - Edit

Got supper to go here on our way through Jasper. They have more vegan options than their website lists. Had amazing vegetarian chili and tofu wrap, that are both vegan when you get them without cheese. Also had yummy vegan ginger molasses cookies.

Pros: they can veganize a lot, gluten-free options

Cons: a little pricy

Lots of options - Edit

Nice small cafe with lots of vegan options for breakfast and lunch. What is nice, is that the menu lists which options can be made vegan if they are not already. Paid about $10 for a coffee and an enchilada wrap.

So happy to find this - Edit

I was finishing my open water scuba certification and needed something to eat after diving all day. I was terrified of being able to find something vegan.

This place was awesome! Super helpful staff, things on menu listed as vegan, and fund creative food. I was shocked that Jasper had something like this. Very grateful though. Check it out!

Pros: Good food, Reasonably priced, Vegan on menu

Cons: Kinda small, Serves meat

Best Place for Veg*ns in Jasper - Edit

Coco's has the best soy lattes on the planet. I had their tofu scramble in a spinach wrap and it was honestly the best I've had in my 20 years as a vegetarian. Special requests/substitutions are no problem. My partner had the breakfast wrap and was equally impressed. All of Coco's food and baking is made in-house.

It has an easy-to-miss brown awning out front. A few small tables inside and counter space facing the main drag (Patricia Street). Friendly staff. Progressive atmosphere.

Don't waste your time at Bear Paw or The Other Paw bakery. Coco's blows them away. I discovered Coco's on my last day in the park. Wish I'd discovered it on my first.

Return to Jasper Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coco's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2143 times since Sep 2008.