First Review by EARTHPEACE

Wonderful place, yummy food - Edit

I ate lunch here today with 3 friends, and we all really liked it, even though I'm the only non-metal eater. Nice, relaxing, friendly, interesting environment, with relaxing music at very low volume. Highly recommended.

Pros: All vegan, good food, nice environment, friendly o

Great to combine with a walk to Hokkaido Shrine - Edit

This cafe is close to the main entrance of Hokkaido Shrine and the beautiful Maruyama Park. The cafe is on the third floor of a small shopping complex: It may be hard to find at first because the building blends in with the residential area, but look for outdoors signs for the cafe.
They offer a lunch set menu, sweets and coffe/tea drinks. I am not sure if they offer dinner sets, as the menu did not have this listed and they close at six.

Cucoon´s Nest is a beautiful cafe where the owner has made effort in beautiful decor and small details.

I had the lunch set (1200YEN) that consisted of salad, minestrone soup, a small veggie patty burger and a bowl of "cheesy" spaghetti. For an extra 300YEN you can have dessert and tea/coffee. The lunch set changes from time to time, so you won´t always get the same things, but I left with my tummy full and satisfied.
I have uploaded some pictures of exterior, signs, food and menu.
I will visit again!

Pros: Beautiful shrine and park just outside, Beautiful cafe

Cons: No wifi

A satisfactory lunch... - Edit

This place is fairly easy to find, although it's part of a shopping complex that looks deceptively residential. Head up the stairs and you'll find it. In the restaurant space there are no tables seating fewer than six people, so I felt a bit lonely sitting at one by myself. The cafe provides a set lunch with a tea, coffee or herbal tea. On the day I visited this consisted of a bowl of rice with seeds and condiments; a potato dish with tomato, and what looked like it could be flavoured mashed tofu; vegetable side dishes and a vegetable broth.The potato dish was quite nice and the side dishes gave the rice some flavour. I finished my lunch set off with a fruity herbal tea, but coffee and tea are the other options. All in all it was fine but nothing exciting.

Dericiou food and an attractive owner - Edit

The owner MIKI-chan is a very beautiful,kind,attractive woman.
The dish which she cooks is relief using organic ingredients.
There is beautiful Maruyama-koen Park in front of the restaurant.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday February 10, 2015

Pros: Attractive owner, Organic Ingredients, Good atmosphere

Return to Sapporo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cocoon Nest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1978 times.