CocoLuscious Factory Shop

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 07-5593-7298

7-9 Ern Harley Drive, 2H Burleigh Gardens Commercial Centre, Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4220

A factory direct shop offering vegan coconut milk ice cream in sixteen flavors: chocolate, vanilla, coconut, raspberry, blueberry, mango, chai, vanilla choc chip, peppermint choc chip, coffee, chilli chocolate, choc chip cookie dough, vanilla gold, chocolate gold, vanilla Christmas, and chocolate Christmas. Phone before you visit so that they can have your items ready. Mon-Wed 8:30am-12:30pm Hours subject to change; call before visiting.

First Review by JohnnySensible

Not sure what to think - Edit

I was excited to see there was a vegan ice cream place where you could buy directly from the manufacturer and I really support that it is vegan owned and promoting my favourite food (ice cream). But I'm not sure why it is listed here as in my experience, it is impossible to get hold of the shop to order ice cream. When I planned my trip to the Gold Coast I emailed the company - no reply. I phoned - no reply. I even went to their premises during their opening hours - there's no signage and it was hard to find but when I did find it, you guessed it - no reply. If there was someone there (hard to tell as the windows are opaque), they did not answer the door. So it is good to know the company exists but I ended up buying their ice cream from a shop which I could have done in the first place which would have saved all the hassle.

Pros: vegan, ice cream

Cons: don't answer emails, they don't answer the phone, they aren't open during advertised hours

Cool Ecstasy! - Edit

On 2 happy occasions friends have brought the 500g Chili Chocolate ice-cream tubs to Hong Kong for us - packed in a super-efficient cold box.

It tastes beyond wonderful!

Let Swami know first if you are going to buy from the factory. This is so that they can get your items ready.

From their website -

Chilli Chocolate

PASSIONATE
A fusion of raw cacao, orange extract and spicy chilli, this fiery and passionate flavour perfectly balances the sweetness of chocolate with the warmth of chilli. A chocolate connoisseur’s delight that packs a punch and is sure to warm you up on a cold winter’s night for year round ice cream eating.

Ingredients: Coconut Milk*, Agave Nectar*, Cacao Powder*^, Spices* (Contains Chilli), Pure Vanilla Extract, Guar Gum, Orange Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient ^Fair Trade Cacao

Return to Gold Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CocoLuscious Factory Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1824 times since Jul 2013.