( 1 review )

Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan, 809-0033

Vegan cafe at 福岡県中間市土手ノ内3丁目1-8 serving simple meals based around raw food plus has soups, vege-burgers, salads, and -green smoothies. Also sells a limited range of vegan foods, snacks and raw ingredients. In 2015 relocated from 1-15-5 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-Shi. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Macrobiotic, Organic, Raw, Western, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by dotty86

Small but delicious - Edit

I went to Cocoful with a friend today for "coffee". Based on macrobiotics, this café offers lunch, raw food and smoothies. I wanted a cake set with grain coffee (because in line with the macrobiotic diet there is no normal coffee), but then I saw the huge variety of herb teas, yuzu tea (Japanese sweet lemon), smoothies and other delicious drinks. So I decided on the black sesame & soy flour (kinako) smoothie, which, with its slight vanilla flavour reminded me of the best banana shakes I've had in milk-drinking days. We both ordered the same berry raw cake because the raw chocolate cake was already sold out. It was really small and obviously came right out of the freezer, but still delicious. I would definitely recommend this place.

At the end of February 2015 they are closing this outlet and moving to Dazaifu.

Pros: Very delicious, Strictly healthy macrobiotic approach, Variety of fancy hot and cold drinks

Cons: Small portion of cake, Interior not so inviting

Return to Fukuoka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cocoful closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.