Coco Greens

Contact 615-321-4040

212 Louise Ave, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37203

Vegan cafe serving juices, desserts, dine-in as well carry-out meals. Also sells grocery items, body care and gift items. Formerly named Greens Vegan Cafe. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by DaveMiami

INCREDIBLE FOOD - Edit

The breakfast wrap was amazing! Also their desserts are raw! I recommend the Zucchini Brownie. Great service as well. (Restaurant next door is not vegan but also called Coco. Same owners, so find Coco Greens!)

Pros: great service, delicious food

very good food but beware of neighbor! - Edit

Beware of the building right next to this place that's called "coco" something... I walked in there super confused. I picked up some cheesecake and a chocolate cheesecake looking thing and almost bought it, then realized that wasn't the restaurant! But anywaysssss. I got the burger that's made with beets and lentils (forgot the name) and it was AMAZING! It came in a green wrap and it was sooooo good.

great great food! - Edit

We normally cook 95% of meals at home. After a 3 week cross country road trip, our meal felt like a home cooked meal vs the processed vegan food at a lot of restaurants. It defiantly filled our bellies and souls!

(untitled) - Edit

Excellent food. I got the Smashed Chickpea Sandwich and it was one of the best chickpea salad style sandwiches I have ever had. That being said, portion sizes were a bit small for the price point. A lot of the holistic products they had in stock were very fairly priced, however.

Pros: great food

Cons: somewhat pricey, especially on a budget

Very Good Food! - Edit

We were passing through and found lunch on HappyCow. Great little find. We were confused at first because it is located inside the symmetry center and there was no sign for the cafe, but were pleased to find the cafe when we entered. The portions were good and the prices were low. The four of us enjoyed our food. Nothing tasted like it was supposed to, but everything was great. Thanks!

Pros: 100% Vegan , Good Prices , Portion Sizes

Cons: None!

This place is so awesome! - Edit

We got great juices, and a beet veggie burger. They also sell crystals and cool rocks if you're into that sort of thing. It's a very healthy and high quality place. Highly recommended!

Pros: Quality, Unique, Juices and food

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Coco Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.