Cocina de La Sirena

( 1 review )
806-368-7960

2610 Salem Ave, Lubbock, Texas, USA, 79410

Serves meat, vegan options available. Latin-inspired fine dining in quiet location. Some menu items are or can be prepared vegan. Staff is familiar with vegan requirements. Extensive wine list. Live music on the weekends. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Spanish, Latin, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by JeffJohnson

best vegan option in Lubbock! - Edit

Was recommended by my sister. We called ahead and spoke with the owner - she said 30 to 50 % of the menu is vegan or veganizable. We went and were not disappointed. Knowing we had made reservations, she made sure the street taco special that night was beer-battered cauliflower. We had the fried avocado tostadas, the roasted brussel sprouts, and the enchilada stack. All the flavors were really interesting and fresh, very balanced and tasty. The brussel sprouts dish is kind of standard these days at many restaurants, so I didn’t expect them to be anything special but they were so unbelievably good. We ordered a second round of them immediately. All the staff were very aware of what vegan means and very accommodating. The wine they recommended was a great pairing. Just an all-around outstanding meal. Would recommend it to anyone!

Return to Lubbock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cocina de La Sirena closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.