Cocina 214

( 1 review )
386-456-3168

451 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, Florida, USA, 32118

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tex-Mex Mexican food. Menu has specifically marked vegetarian and vegan items. The vegan options are veggie tacos and two salads. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by madoublethew

Nice surprise - Edit

We drove by this place on our way to our hotel in Daytona Beach Shores, and I looked it up online when we got there. I was pleased to see the menu was so specific about veg*n options, so we went for dinner. The chips and salsa were endless and tasty. I enquired about the guacamole not being listed as vegan, and the server went and checked with the kitchen, who said it was. So we had that, too.
Our server was vegetarian, and she suggested the veggie tacos were some of the best she’d ever had. I am inclined to agree. They had a nice contrast of fillings, and you got the sense they were designed as vegan from the start, rather than made vegan by omission of ingredients like cheese. I would happily have them again.
It didn’t seem like there were any vegan desserts, but I didn’t mind. After so many chips, I didn’t need anything more.

Pros: Good menu identification, Yummy food

Cons: Serves meat (alas), No vegan desserts

Return to Daytona Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cocina 214 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.