Cobbles Kitchen & Deli

( 1 review )
+44-1656661954

Ty Maen Farm Buildings, Ogmore-by-sea, Wales, CF32 0QP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Charming and bustling farm-kitchen and deli on the outskirts of Ogmore-by-Sea. A full vegan cooked breakfast available. Vegan choices for lunch and a nut roast also available. Very friendly and welcoming staff. Dogs welcome. Open Mon-Sun 9:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, British, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

Good Food. Funny Tea. - Edit

It’s surprisingly rare in the area to get a vegan friendly place that is also dog friendly, the menu has a good range of options and I had the street food pressed flatbread which was absolutely yummylicious the plating was also beautiful and professional. I also adored to decor of the restauraunt it was very “insta worthy” with fairy lights and copper wall hangings. Their was also lots of delicious vegan cakes for dessert, I had a choc orange cake which was super fluffy and OMG so yummy! The only negative to address is the rather hilarious drinks issue, first of all one of our table asked for a lemon drink and they bought him out an orange saying they had no lemon left, the people at the table next to us asked for an orange and they brought out a lemon and said they had no orange left it was quite confusing and very off putting. The next problem with the drinks was the fruit tea, my mother picked a black currant and blueberry tea and was given chamomile asked for it changed and was given another pot of chamomile then we realised it was probably just in the wrong box so she asked for a strawberry one and was brought a black currant and blueberry one which of course was what she wanted originally. Basically the chefs were organised and high quality but the servers were all over the show! However I still loved this place and I would return if was ever back in the area so no bad feelings truly in fact it was quite a good laugh that will forever be an inside joke in the family!

Pros: Food amazing, Lots of vegan options inc cakes, Many of the staff were vegan themselves

Cons: Messed up on the drinks

Return to Ogmore-by-sea Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cobbles Kitchen & Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.