Cobblermania

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
323-316-4793

local farmers markets, Los Angeles, California, USA, 90046

All vegan bakery offering fruit cobblers (like pies) sweetened with agave. Several varieties. Find it at Los Angeles area farmer's markets, including the Tuesday afternoon market in Culver City.

First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Very tasty vegan cobblers - Edit

I've purchased cobblers from this vendor's farmers market booth a few times. I can get it at the Culver City farmers market on Tuesday afternoons.'

The cobblers comes in many flavors including apple, peach, blueberry, rubarb, raspberry, and combinations. Each costs $7 at the time of this writing. It's enough for 4 decent pieces.

Yum yum yum - Edit

We've had her cobblers before from farmer's markets, so when I just happened to be driving by one day after work and saw a Cobblermania sign on a small building on the corner of La Brea and Venice, I thought "is this the same one?". I didn't stop, but I told Dirk about it as he drives by that corner every day on the way home. I came home the next day to find out that he had bought 2 of them! 2 for $15. Dirk loves pies, so he's stopped more than once now. I'm gonna get even fatter now! She has multiple different fruits, some with two types together. Personally, I find them very tasty with chunks of fruit in them, but a little bit runny (there's always juice left at the bottom of the pan). The crust cut out on the top is a heart and I do heart these. Give them a try!

Pros: multiple choices of vegan pies, chunky fruit, friendly people

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cobblermania closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.