CO

912-234-5375

10 Whitaker St, Savannah, Georgia, USA, 31401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Contemporary Vietnamese Asian cuisine. Not on the website but has a vegan section on the menu that includes appetizers, salads, sushi rolls, and entrees. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Asian, Fusion, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by mikey725

Great service and food! - Edit

I love the fact that they had a vegan menu! We ordered the tofu banh mi and one of the vegan sushi rolls, which were both delicious. My favorite was probably the appetizer we ordered, the edamame gyoza; absolutely splendid. In fact, we dipped the banh mi in the sauce it came with and it took the slightly dry sandwich to a new level. Lastly, our waiter was SO nice. He was very accommodating and made sure that my appetizer was 100% vegan. Also, he suggested a local vegan restaurant for my mom and I to try. My only complaint would be to make the vegan menu apart of the actual menu so that more people would order the vegan options. Besides that, great!

cool lounge ambience - Edit

I had dinner here one evening with my husband. He had the curry which was very spicy! Thankfully he really loves spicy food so he was in heaven. I had the fried rice meal, it had a lot of oil in it so I would recommend asking for less oil if you're not into that. I got it without eggs and with tofu to make it vegan. They have a gluten-free and a vegan menu, since we eat both gluten-free and vegan we had to cross reference this menu and make some adjustments but it was very good. Nice little place to go if you want a cool evening out.

Pros: gluten-free and vegan menus, you can sub tofu for meat

Cons: not very quiet, since there's music playing, small menu

they have a vegan menu! - Edit

This place has a separate vegan menu which rocks!!! A little expensive but good.

good Vegans options - Edit

Ask for Vegetarian/Vegan menu. Excellent food, great service! Nice modern decor, easy to locate in Historic Savannah. Gluten free options as well.

Pros: great service , clean , tasty food

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.