CO

404-474-0262

675 N Highland Ave NE (at Ponce de Leon), Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30306

Serves meat, vegan options available. A modern take on traditional Southeast Asian cuisine. Has a vegan menu with dishes such as cripsy edamame spring rolls, Vietnamese tofu salad, spicy udon noodles and inari tofu sushi. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Pan-Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Steel_Cut_Comfort

High Quality Vegan Menu and Friendly Staff - Edit

CO is a Thai-Vietnamese fusion restaurant with a full bar. I stopped in for dinner one night as I was passing through Atlanta. "I gotchu," was the bartender's response when I asked about their vegan-friendly options. I was pleasantly surprised when he handed me an exclusive vegan menu that had a more robust range of options than I expected. I ended up ordering the veggie summer rolls and a crispy veggie sushi roll and both were excellent. They also had vegan-friendly noodle dishes and salads featuring several different flavors and sauces.

The staff were all very friendly and provided excellent service. After chatting with them for a while I found out the place had just recently opened. Given its modern, chic interior with chill music playing this came as no surprise to me. I found the atmosphere pleasant and relaxing.

Updated from previous review on 2017-08-25

Pros: Excellent food, High-quality ingredients, Friendly staff

Cons: Peanut sauce kind of bland

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CO closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.