Club Zion Ethiopian Food & Coffee - 클럽 자이언

126-16, Itaewon Dong, Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian cafe and bar in Itaewon. Has several traditional dishes that are vegan by default, like the beyaynetu (available on weekend only). Near Itaewon Station Exit 3. 육류를 취급하나 비건 옵션이 있습니다. 이태원에 위치한 에티오피안 카페 & 바입니다. 주말에는 여러 비건 요리가 제공됩니다. Open Fri-Sun.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by MarmiteHappy

could not find - Edit

I just circled round and round the area and could not find this restaurant. I do not think it is still here. If you are, please respond. It is 9/15/2017.

Great Food - Edit

The beyaynetu is the only vegan option so I only eat here occasionally but it is a great meal and it only costs 11,000W. It is really filling. If you don't eat a lot, 2 people could probably share one portion. There are utensils provided but I usually eat with my hands. The coffee is fresh roasted and brewed and is delicious. It's pretty dark inside and it's a nightclub, so it's a bit grotty looking, but the kitchen is clean.

Pros: Filling, Delicious

Cons: Dark interior (basement location), Limited menu options

tulips326 29 Dec 2016 - As a vegan, the beyaynetu is delicious, and as a southerner, I appreciated the collard greens. But, the lady working in there was not friendly and when I went with a group, we waited over an hour on special Ethiopian coffee that never became ready, so most of us left.

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Club Zion Ethiopian Food & Coffee - 클럽 자이언 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.