First Review by Windlekins

Amazing vegan Mexican food! - Edit

This is a fantastic 100% vegan Mexican food stall located in the KERB section of the markets (near the bridge and water). We were really keen on the fair trade soft drinks they sold - how cool is that? My partner got the nachos which came with this amazing melty cheese sauce. I ordered the 'fish' tacos which were to die for! Such delicious mock fish. I also liked that they were soft tacos, I much prefer those to the hard corn chip shells. It's great sitting by the pier and being in the atmosphere of the markets.

Pros: All vegan, Fish tacos soooo good!

Very Nice Vegan Mexican Food - Edit

Traditional Nachos-Tacos-Burritos menu. This is next to the Lock with a group of kiosk-style Cafés--outdoor seating next to the water.

Pros: Very nice food and typical menu , Pleasant Service and Reasonable Prices, Outdoor Seating Next to Water

we love it - Edit

100% vegan mexican food in Camden Market, it couldn't be better.

I eat mainly raw, but I have tried the burrito and it's amazing. My vegan partner, who is vegan since August 2016 says it's the best burrito he has ever eaten.

It's huge and filled with rice, beans, salad, sweet corn, pulled jackfruit, bbq sauce and guacamole. Amazingly delicious.

We have gone two times in very short time.

And you can buy the food there and go to the pub just there and buy a drink and have your meal comfortably sitting, by the canal.

Pros: 100% vegan, Big portions, Very tasty

Delicious - Edit

Ate at Model street market location which is only open in the summer. Got a proper Mexican food fix that I've been craving in forever. Everything looked and tasted authentic and delicious, my husband ordered seconds, as was too good, we left stuffed and happy. Only thing missing was something sweet for afters.

Pros: Delicious food

Cons: No dessert

Burrito Always a Good Choice - Edit

Located in the heart of the very cool Camden Lock Market, this all vegan stall has a few options which all looked good. Gf and I shared a burrito which was nice and filling. The staff were nice and it's worth a look when in the area.

Pros: Several options to choose from, Friendly staff

Delicious Burritos with a Twist - Edit

Love that Club Mexicana is all vegan! Their burritos are awesome and delicious! It's not a classic burrito, more like a Tex-Mex style burrito because of the BBQ jackfruit that's in there and the spicy kick. A very good burrito, full of flavor and is a satisfying meal. Highly recommend it!

Pros: excellent food, all vegan

Cons: only open until 6 PM on the weekdays

Delicious Mexicana - Edit

Loved the burrito from here. Fab menu. The burrito was HUGE! And so yummy. My first jackfruit experience was a good one. Great atmosphere here at Camden lock too. It's on the corner near the canal side of the outside food market stalls. Friendly staff. Defo one to try.

Pros: all vegan , good value

Return to North West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Club Mexicana - Camden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.