Lacto
Gluten-free
Breakfast
Portuguese
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering vegan healthy breakfasts, brunch, and lunch choices. Includes açaí bowls and vegan-specific twists on traditional Portuguese fare. Vegan items are featured throughout the menu. There is a mushroom and sweet potato dish, tofu salads, and house-made vegan burgers. Staff are accommodating. Open Mon-Sat 09:00-22:30.

Venue map for Club Life
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Rachelvegantravel

daham.vegan

Points +1249

22 Oct 2023

Would not recommend

We went here because it has vegan & omnivore options. But we have been beyond disapointed. We ordered both the lunch Menu with soup and salad. First of all the salad came without a dressing. Then both main dishes came and both were slightly warm but far away from hot. When we made the staff aware they took our plates and brought us the exact same plates again. They were not really hot again! After that we left super disappointed & hungry.

mwyaren

Points +22

16 Oct 2023

Worst vegan meal in 8 years a vegan 😩

We chose it because of mostly good reviews and because it was somewhere that my non vegan husband and I could eat together. I ordered a vegan burger with sweet potato chips. My burger was an almost black, hard lump. I managed to break off a tiny piece abc failed tk finish it. It could have taken out a filling. I sent it back straight. I had also ordered a pastel de nata incase they sold out, so I just had that. It was also quite tasteless and the pastry was hard but I ate it because I was hungry and it was marginally not as bad as my burger. My husband had a wrap which he could only eat a third of. Very disappointing.

tabeasg

Points +1011

02 Sep 2023

good

I had the açaí bowl for breakfast which was good, I really really like their granola. Also had one of the better latte macciatos of my stay here, they have several plant milk options and most vegan or vegetarian options have "vegan" or "veggie" in their name but I wish they'd use symbols as well so they'd be easier to find.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-02

Pros: several plant milk options , great granola

Cons: expensive, would like a sweet breakfast option beside bowls

alex.dollberg

Points +184

16 Jul 2023

Nettes Restaurant mit Aussenbereich

Unsere Gerichte waren ausgefallen und die Zutaten waren ungewöhnlich kombiniert. Echt überraschend, ganz neue Geschmackselebnisse!

Pros: Einige vegane Optionen

DreaV

Points +341

26 Jun 2023

Gutes Essen

Wir hatten den veganen Burger, war sehr lecker. Obwohl der Patty etwas dünner hätte sein können, war doch sehr mächtig. Vom Geschmack her, aber super. Als zweites hatten wir den gebackenen Tofu in einer Teigtasche. Extrem lecker. Das Gemüse und die Kürbissoße waren sehr schmackhaft. Das Personal war auch sehr freundlich. Gerne wieder.

Pros: Kleine vegane Auswahl , Nette Lokation

alexandrabn

Points +52

20 Jun 2023

Great food and nice vibe

The vegan options were very good and pretty original. I had the tofu and mushroom puff pastry which as great but the highlight was the grilled hearts of palm and sweet potatoes. The vegan pastel de nata was also yummy. My meat-eating family also liked the food they ordered.

Alex-__

Points +1441

16 Jun 2023

Veganer Burger - unvergesslicher Geschmack

Der vegane Burger war absolut einzigartig im Geschmack. Der Patty ein Mix aus Bohnen und Pilzen definitiv zu empfehlen.
Preislich ok, als Beilage zum Burger wären Pommes o. ä. Wünschenswert gewesen.

Pros: Geschmacklich einzigartig , Freundliches Personal, Schneller Service

Cons: Andere Beilagen, Mehr vegane Optionen, Terrasse direkt an der Hauptstraße

HowardHopkins

Points +27

12 Jun 2023

Some very good veggie and vegan options

I had the vegan burger and it was one of the best I've had. My wife had the mushroom and tofu Salad. She liked It but thought It could have been better presented maybe mixed up more rather than everything totally separate. In both cases the portion sizes were good.

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-12

Pros: Some good choices for vegetarians and vegans , Good portions, Friendly staff

Cons: No symbols to easily show what was vegetarian or v

SallyHammond

Points +103

21 May 2023

Lovely cafe

Lovely cafe with many vegan options.

Pros: Many choices , Really helpful staff

MG1990

Points +89

18 Apr 2023

Good food and nice service

Enjoyed my vegan food but the portion was a bit small. Friend of mine didn’t like the vegetarian burger too much. Desserts are very tasty and the staff was very helpful.

nora1919

Points +96

18 Nov 2022

Good

A good restaurant with quite a few vegan options. Food was okay but it was very convenient and staff were very friendly.

planetplantastic

Points +467

19 Oct 2022

Pleasant setting with a few good vegan options

Large salad with good flavours. Burger was tasty although the sweet potato chips were quite plain.

Cons: A little expensive

Myrte

Points +341

15 Sep 2022

Had an all pink dish

The stroganoff was really good. They also offered an all pink breakfast that I combined with a pink juice. Service is a bit slow, but it’s a good place to sit and relax.

Ro🦥

Points +99

08 Sep 2022

Recomendable!

Tiene menú del día tanto para comer como para cenar. Nosotros comimos allí y salimos satisfechos.

Dazey88

Points +75

06 Aug 2022

Good choices

Three are several vegan options. If these, the vegan burger with sweet potato chips and the hummus were tasty and good sized portions. It was also good to have a choice of vegan desserts; the caramel tart was delicious. Service is friendly but a little slow when busy and starters came at varying times.
Not cheap but the fixed menu of the day represents decent value.

Pros: Tasty food, Several options, Friendly

Cons: Not cheap , Gets busy and service then less efficient

CarlyTarett

Points +31

28 Jul 2022

Lovely mushroom stroganoff

Really tasty, and rich and creamy

Neele_4

Points +48

27 Jul 2022

Delicious and friendly

The mushroom stroganoff was very delicious. It was all fresh and clean. For breakfast or Lunch it is possibly to eat vegan pancakes with vegan Nutella or Otter types of bread etc.

Pros: Very delicious. For breakfast vegan Nutella:), Friendly service., Good music and clean location

Cons: Only one vegan dish for midday., Toilets could be better. But not bad.

SashaMirskikh

Points +38

18 Jul 2022

Enough options

They had three vegan options, all equally good. There is a very decent choice of dessetrts too.

nicolathomas

Points +637

17 Jul 2022

Tasty- good for non vegans too

Lots of choice and the mushroom stroganoff was delicious with a little starting salad.

Quite a variety of choices and well labelled vegan options. Price is ok for what you get I think 👍

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and we had pretty quick service 😃

NickiSchubert

Points +26

18 May 2022

Food is decent, service was slow

I got the breakfast #4 and switched out the latte for a Chai latte (kinda bland). The yogurt is super sweet, the croissant was good, and the juice was good. My mom got the Tapioca with avocado and mushroom and really didn’t like it.

Pros: Decent amount of vegan options, for breakfast too

Cons: Food took forever to get

ThatianneCampos

Points +722

11 May 2022

Comida saludable y deliciosa.

Desayuno, comida y cena, muy saludables y delicioso, con opciones veganas y vegetarianas.

Pros: El sabor de la comida es muy rico, Variedad de Smoothies , Desayuno excepcional

annadvegan

Points +22

01 May 2022

Great vegan breakfast

Great vegan options, clearly signposted. I had “Nutella” pancakes and my partner had avo/mushrooms on toast and both were amazing. Also great smoothies and coffees with alt milks. Wish we hadn’t waited til the last day of our holiday to try it!

TalitaSoares

Points +259

20 Mar 2022

Just Fair

Great that they have vegan options! But the burger is just bread with a big chickpeas paddy. Nothing special, not much flavour. It has guacamole but it did not taste like homemade.

The pizza is just ok. Very simple for the price. W are a bit picky as we have tried better vegan pizzas in Porto for 2 euros less.

We also tried the vegan snickers and it was very good! Not easy to find, so congrats there. Maybe the vegan brigadeiro is also very good? If so,then its worth passing by to try the desserts!

Updated from previous review on 2022-03-20

HeliosCroc

Points +45

15 Feb 2022

Francezinha végétarienne

La spécialité locale avec œuf et fromage- possibilité vegan
C’est très copieux

vegan.melon

Points +95

08 Oct 2021

Vegan Pastel de Nata

We were there twice and tried the burger, salad, pizza and toast. Everything was delicious. You can also buy Vegane Pastel de Nata there! You must definitely try this.

Pros: Vegan Pastel de Nata

KimHenn

Points +34

27 Sep 2021

Vegan Brunch

Had the vegan brunch with pink smoothie, vegan strawberry yoghurt and a thing called "tapioca" (pink pancake-like thing maybe out of tapioca starch) with guacamole and mushrooms, I liked it a lot!

Has gluten-free food!

Updated from previous review on 2021-09-27

AnaFilipaPeixoto

Points +412

12 Sep 2021

Good Options!

Rating: 7.5/10

This place is a great option, especially if accompanied by non-vegan people. They have many well-identified vegan options on their menu, both for breakfast/brunch and meals. I haven't tried the breakfast/brunch yet, but I tried the meal of the day and the burger and they were both great. The desserts are pretty good too, even though I think they're quite too pricey.
The location is good and the place itself very pleasant and aesthetically decorated. Staff was very friendly.

Note: I've been there multiple times and will keep coming back. Last time I visited was in 2021

Pros: Many (well-identified) vegan options, good food, aesthetic place

Cons: Pricey (yet delicious) desserts