Club Koffie

Serves meat, vegan options available. Specializes in different varieties of club sandwiches, of which two are vegan. Breakfast is available with vegan choices. Has soy or almond milk for coffees, slow juices and other refreshments. Has terrace seating. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-5:00pm, Wed-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Western, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Birdwonders

lovely vegan lunch - Edit

Stopped here with my husband during a break from a conference I was attending at a nearby hotel. I ordered the vegan tuna sandwich, which came with cassava chips. The vegan tuna was made of seaweed, sunflower seeds, and vegan mayo (I think it was mayo, anyway). This was quite yummy. I'm going to have to figure out how to make it when I get home. My husband had a nonvegan salad (which he liked, but I obviously didn't taste). I also got the vegan chocolate chip banana bread to go. This was heavenly. A nice little lunch cafe, and I would go again just for that tasty sandwich.

AMAZING!!!! - Edit

If I could give this place five stars I would! Vegan options are marked on the menu, they have different kinds if plant milks, vegan pancakes, acai bowls, sandwiches, salads and the best vegan pastries and donuts you'll ever eat. Also vegetarian and meat served.

The staff is very helpful and friendly. I come here all the time.

Pros: yummy, great service

Return to Amsterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Club Koffie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.