First Review by kobi

Fantastic fast food! - Edit

This was my first time so I can only speak to one menu item, the chickpea fritter platter. You have to specify vegan to ensure all of the side salads are vegan. The platter was DELICIOUS and I will go back again. Only 4 stars based on most dishes had dairy or eggs, but this dish was 5 stars.

Pros: super friendly staff, tasty, fast.

Cons: small menu

Best place for lunch in Burlington - Edit

I've worked in the area for several years and eaten at every local spot. There is no good vegan (or vegetarian) food around. Clover fills that lunchtime spot. The food is good and the staff is friendly.

I love the chickpea fritter and the BBQ seitan. It's also awesome that everything they use is compostable (utentils, cups, etc.)

I would wish they would update the menu more often, as I'm in there pretty frequently. Also, there is no vegan dessert, which I wish they would have!

Pros: Food

Cons: Menu doesn't rotate very often

You have to know what to order - Edit

My friend and I got the chickpea fritter platter and the bbq seitan platter. The chickpea platter was delicious but the bbq seitan platter was…so so. I would only recommend coming here for healthy fast food- grab it and go. Layout and vibe resembles chipotle. Wasn't great but wasn't bad.

Pros: Helpful staff

Return to Burlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clover Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2385 times since Aug 2013.