Cloud Nine

Contact 08-61143529

58 Angove St (at Woodville St), Perth, Western Australia, 6006

An all-vegan restaurant with a friendly atmosphere and relaxed inside seating. Has gluten free options. Open Wed 9:00am-4:00pm, Wed 5:30pm-9:30pm, Thu-Fri 9:00am-3:00pm, Thu-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by nash1991

I'm on Cloud Nine - Edit

Went for brunch here and I'm glad we did. My mate got the bean burrito and I had the breakfast toast. Amazing. Staff were very happy and it had a great vibe. People waiting for it to open at 9am on a Sunday morning speaks for itself.

Pros: Beautiful Vegan food, 4 different vegan milk choices for coffees, Awesome staff

Amazing everything - Edit

Lovely space, very cosy yet lots of tables. Had the bean burrito and friend had the mushroom wrap. Both very filling and super tasty. Love that the menu is all plant based.

Happy on Cloud Nine - Edit

A cosy cafe full of character and wonderful vegan food made from whole food ingredients. I enjoyed the Fully Loaded Burger on Turkish bread ($19.00) - a combination of their yummy quinoa walnut patty, salad, mushrooms, ketchup and their own homemade mayo. Dessert was the Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie (small $7.00) - super thick and perfect flavour. Both servings were very generous. Open Wednesdays to Sundays for breakfast, lunch, coffee & cakes.

Pros: Whole foods with great flavour, Table seating or relax on the sofas

Another gem and it's in Perth, amazingly! - Edit

For years, there's only been one vegan restaurant in this here town. Now there's two as Cloud Nine is fully vegan as they stopped serving baby cow growth juice last year, thankfully!

I had the Quinoa Burger, a side salad and the "Go Bananas" smoothie. All delicious, mostly well presented (the burger's toast was a little sad looking) and didn't take too long to arrive. They have a good selection of varied dishes including wraps, burgers and quesadillas, and yummy desserts like brownies, doughnuts and cake. Smoothies and juices galore, too!

Friendly staff, pleasant ambiance, great homely feel - it's in a renovated old house but that's only part of the reason :)

My first impressions are good. I didn't have time to stop for a coffee today but I'll be back soon to try their coffee especially, but other things, too. I also spoke to one of the staff about straws (in smoothies and juices) and it's possible they may replace the plastic ones with paper straws which would be great. Plastic straws are a bugbear for me!

All in all, mostly impressed. :)

Updated from previous review on 2016-05-01

Pros: Good pricing, Varied menu, Pleasant staff and ambiance

Cons: Only one outside table! :(, Plastic straws :P Paper soon?!

Really is cloud nine - Edit

I'm so glad Perth has a fully vegan cafe, with mostly health food, that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but has delicious food!!

The vibe is very relaxed, with beautiful decor, friendly staff and an extensive menu, what more could you want?

I recommend you visit, there is something for everyone!

Pros: Delicious food, Nice vibe

Really good food! - Edit

I came here for lunch and it was amazing! The food is delicious and pretty sure everything's vegan. Healthy and tasty food. The atmosphere is really nice and the staff are fantastic. I definitely recommend a visit!!

Pros: Tasty food, Great atmosphere, Good price

Cons: Slightly out of town

Make me happy - Edit

Such a great place .. Great service and makes me happy to see "vegan" in big writing on the wall... We need more places like this ...
Bonsoy for us coffee addicts
Big Vegan Breakfast .. Yum

See you there
Paul Gregory

Pros: Food , Service

Great Vegan Cafè - Edit

Menu said everything was vegan unless stated otherwise. Don't think I saw any non vegan options on their menu. Food was amazing. Had the big breakfast and was plenty of food for a reasonable price.

Pros: All vegan unless stated otherwise

Cons: Cook with oil but can't escape that eating out.

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cloud Nine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.