Clorofil-la

Contact 971-143978

Placa Conquesta, Mahon, Spain, 07701

A vegetarian restaurant in central Mao (Mahon). Lunch and dinner with vegan options. Menu in English, Spanish, and Catalan. Good range of options, including very affordable 4-course meal for 13 Euro. Dishes are labeled vegan (and gluten free), and servers are knowledgeable on ingredients and options. Open Mon-Sat 1:00pm-3:30pm, Mon-Sat 8:30pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Spanish

First Review by skatingtomato

10 euro for an extra of a few slices of avocado - Edit

Rude staff, no drinks selection whatsoever. I had the most boring salad of my life, consisting of grated carrots, tomato and lettuce. No flavor. I asked for a few slices of avocado, to add SOMETHING to the bland salad with NOTHING. An extra charge of 10 euro was then added to the bill. No joke. I still have the reciept. Take your money and run..!

good little spot - Edit

Can't believe a vegetarian restaurant has opened in one of the least veggie savvy places I have travelled to!

We went for dinner but the breakfast smoothie options look awesome.

Everything completely vegetarian with some good vegan options. We had a nice vegan risotto. Unfortunately there are limited vegan dessert options. Good service.

Worth checking out if you're in the area!

Pros: atmosphere , service

Bright, clean, green eatery! - Edit

Oh those vegan brownies... Damn!

There's a lot to love about this bright, clean, green eatery hidden away in Mahon.

Offering vego, vegan and gluten-free dishes at surprisingly reasonable prices, a visit here for lunch, dinner or even a smoothie and vegan brownie is a must!

The restaurant itself is spacious and has a great atmosphere, but it does get busy at peak times.

I opted for the half set menu (including a fruit juice, main and dessert) for an incredible €9, and was impressed by each course.

The shot of mixed melon juice was refreshing and sweet, but really only a taste. For my main, I tucked into the lentil and seitan burger and it was flavoursome and well portioned - not too little, but not too much.

Then came the vegan brownie with its zesty citrus marmalade, and I thoroughly enjoyed savouring each and every bite. Rich, soft and chewy, it was as good as vegan brownies get.

I'd love to return and try another dish or two - everything coming from the kitchen looked ace - but I'll have to wait until my next Menorca visit.

Pros: All the food!, The atmosphere dining space, Prices

Cons: Does get busy

Return to Mahon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clorofil-la closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 272 times since May 2016.